Who the hell dreams this up!.

• Thread starter durhamplumber
  • Start date
D

durhamplumber

"The Duke of Sussex has cancelled his trip to Amsterdam next week as the world awaits the arrival of Baby Sussex."...World awaits,!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
"The Duke of Sussex has cancelled his trip to Amsterdam next week as the world awaits the arrival of Baby Sussex."...World awaits,!!!!!!
It is quite worrying in a way.

Do they really think it is true?
Do they really think we care?
Do only sycophants become reporters?
Is someone told to write it by sycophantic boss or the royals themselves?

Here's another strange one. Who thought up and organised this nonsense?
Religious service for "Happy 50th birthday UK nuclear bomb". :?::?::?::?::?:

Sponsored Links
Ban the Whale, Save the Bomb?

His brother got heckled at that birthday 'celebration'...

Funnily enough this was never mentioned

"For more than 20 years the Ministry of Defence has been promising to dismantle its out-of-service nuclear submarines...
It has still not disposed of any of the 20 submarines decommissioned since 1980 and does not yet know fully how to do it.
The disposal programmes have been beset by lengthy delays and spiralling costs, with taxpayers footing the bill."

It is quite worrying in a way.

Do they really think it is true?
Do they really think we care?
Do only sycophants become reporters?
Is someone told to write it by sycophantic boss or the royals themselves?

Precisely..I do not have an axe to grind one way or another with the royals,, but this concept that the whole world is holding their breath for news of the latest Windsor, its completely ferkin mental scary sht

Precisely..I do not have an axe to grind one way or another with the royals,, but this concept that the whole world is holding their breath for news of the latest Windsor, its completely ferkin mental scary sht

'Holding their breath for news' -its just journalist prose to add spice to a non story.

I dare say there are a few sad saps that such headlines refer to.

Last edited:
Do you not remember the death of Diana? People sobbing on the street, thousands of flowers left in London.. people are right strange.

But then I've read over the years that TV soap characters get sent birthday presents etc. Do what?!

Funnily enough this was never mentioned

"For more than 20 years the Ministry of Defence has been promising to dismantle its out-of-service nuclear submarines...
It has still not disposed of any of the 20 submarines decommissioned since 1980 and does not yet know fully how to do it.
The disposal programmes have been beset by lengthy delays and spiralling costs, with taxpayers footing the bill."

On the basis that even active submarines are very hard to find, just take the nukes and fuel out and sink the fookahs, and have done with it (y)

On the basis that even active submarines are very hard to find, just take the nukes and fuel out and sink the fookahs, and have done with it (y)
Joking about nuclear contamination simply enhances your 'reputation' :rolleyes:

"take the nukes and fuel out".......
But if that's all that is required, maybe you ought to tell the MOD how to do it?

Yep, that 'reputation' of yours is growing all the time :LOL:

I would expect the "nukes" will be long gone, as soon as a SSBN is off patrol it is disarmed at Coulport,
So what about the nuclear reactors that run the subs?

Brigadier seems to think they don't need decommissioning as well :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back