who ultimately runs this website?

I

imamartian

well you might say "the mods"... but it aint ! It's some other thing called joe-90. i have tried to enlighten you all, but you can't deal with him.

He posts... you respond ! he winds you up... you get worked up and respond. You don't respond for a while and he changes and posts as if he were normal....and on your side or he puts up a poll, then he gets your attention and then he's Joe again ! he has nothing else in his life. Suffocate this and he is no more !

As i said before.... the only way to deal with this sort of irritant is to completely ignore it... refer to the thing Joe 90 in the past tense... don't feed the monster.

Either that or ignore me! after all, Joe said my posts go nowhere ! and i'm boring ! mmm Joe was fun for a while!

Sponsored Links
You are boring mate and you are jealous of my status.

No-one can ignore the Great joe-90.

If you don't like what I say - then challenge me (and get your butt kicked). :LOL:

why has no-one responded to this post? i thought it would be an interesting subject :eek:

Well, I think Joe 90 is OK.
OK sometimes his implant is skewiffy and doesn't work, but usually only when he is talking about building things.
anyway, he's only 10 years old, and can be given a good slap now and again. so what's the problem?
surely, you're not getting bothered about some twit who calls himself after a 60's childrens serial/
Best regards , by
Shaun the sheep....

Sponsored Links
hi, trazor,
have you watched it/him.
funniest thing on telly

but to be fair chessspy, you rarely post in the general discussions and rarley hijack other peoples' posts and dont get in inane rows fuelled by your ego. So i'd agree Joe used to have a sense of perspective, but it was all a front to win votes.. he'd say whatever suited his current audience.

As i said before.... the only way to deal with this sort of irritant is to completely ignore it... refer to the thing Joe 90 in the past tense... don't feed the monster.

hmmmm so by ignoring someone you start a thread on them. interesting thinking there fella :LOL:

must be a derby thing, i knew a derby lad once, but thats in the past and im happy again! :LOL: :LOL: :cool:

Another boring imamartian topic huh? Told you so.

Sponsored Links
Back