Who's your money on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Is racism simply a 'scandal' in your book?

Andrew Morton has claimed, during an interview with Good Morning Britain: "I think the irony is she [Princess Diana] would be enjoying it. It's almost like Diana's getting her revenge from beyond the grave."
Maybe Harry has his opinion of some in the family, and thought ,"'ll give 'em something to really pizz 'em orf"
;)

So Mememeghan was a dare ?
My comment was tongue in cheek.
But he's a winner in my book for having such an attractive, intelligent and 'successful in her own right' partner, and for displaying such integrity and courage to stand up for what he believes.

Sponsored Links
Maybe Harry has his opinion of some in the family, and thought ,"'ll give 'em something to really pizz 'em orf"
If he manages to destroy the elitist life that a bunch of german/greek immigrant benefit scroungers enjoy then he'll finally deserve a medal of the highest order!

Like Sooey you mean.
Sadly no.
I admire Harry for the courage and integrity to stand up for what he believes, which coincidentally concurs with most people's thinking.
The fact that many on here do not agree with him is bye the by.
That does not apply to sooey. What sooey believes is contrary to popular belief, is counterintuitive, counterproductive and the promotion of such nonsense is dangerous.

The plot thickens...

"The Queen and Prince Philip were not behind "concerns" about the colour of Archie's skin, says Oprah Winfrey.
The talk show host said Prince Harry had insisted she tell people his grandmother and grandfather were not involved."

Is there a 'royal' version of cluedo?

The tabloids have already hinted it was Kate, with the who "she made her cry" story, but the tabloids are just ****stirrers who hate the monarchy while pretending to love it.

If he wasn't the legitimate son of the prince of wales then could this "no holds barred" damaging interview be seen as evidence of that and that he knows?
How likely is it that he's not the true son of the Prince of Wales?

could this "no holds barred" damaging interview be seen as evidence of that and that he knows?

No.

The tabloids are in uproar about this interview for one simple reason: jealousy.

The Royal Family don't do interviews, they do carefully crafted speeches a few times a year, that's it.

Harry and Meghan can now do what they like, and they are choosing to do that in a country that does not have a toxic tabloid industry. The tabs are jealous that they didn't get a scoop, even though they have done nothing but spread rumours about both Harry and Meghan for years now.

Harry joined the army to get away from it all. He came back, started a family, then it all started again. So he's left. Sensible guy. I wish them the best of luck, and if the Royal Family are lucky, the tabloids will stop the harassment and the Royal Family will survive this.

For those that still wonder how Harry came to have ginger hair, here's a picture of his grandmother, as a child:

British-Monarchy_Princess-Elizabeth-aged-seven-painted-by-Philip-de-La%CC%81szlo%CC%81-1933.jpg

and here is his grandfather, as a young man:

prince-phillip_498x620.jpg

Spot the resemblance?

But it makes a better story to claim that Princess Diana had an affair with a ginger bloke and Harry is not Charles son.
The same tabloids are still writing the same rubbish.
They've literally killed one of our Princesses, and driven one of our Princes away, with his family.

Stop believing the crap in the papers - IT'S ALL MADE UP!!!

Last edited:
To an extent it's a private matter between Harry and 'the relative', and speculation is pointless and dangerous.
I know if any members of my family displayed racist sentiments toward my choice of partner, they'd get some pretty short shrift from me, and if they persisted with their sentiment, it would mean a permanent separation of our family ties.
Do you consider it racist to enquire or muse over skin colour..anymore than wondering about hair or eye colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back