Who's your money on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To an extent it's a private matter between Harry and 'the relative', and speculation is pointless and dangerous.
I know if any members of my family displayed racist sentiments toward my choice of partner, they'd get some pretty short shrift from me, and if they persisted with their sentiment, it would mean a permanent separation of our family ties.
Do you consider it racist to enquire or muse over skin colour..anymore than wondering about hair or eye colour?

Sponsored Links
The plot thickens...

"The Queen and Prince Philip were not behind "concerns" about the colour of Archie's skin, says Oprah Winfrey.
The talk show host said Prince Harry had insisted she tell people his grandmother and grandfather were not involved."

Is there a 'royal' version of cluedo?
You suddenly very interested in the Royals LaL..

No. and here is his grandfather, has a young man:

prince-phillip_498x620.jpg

Spot the resemblance?

Indeed! I saw the resemblance straight away - he's also got the same alopecia pattern (Male pattern baldness) that his brother and father have

Sponsored Links
Indeed! I saw the resemblance straight away - he's also got the same alopecia pattern (Male pattern baldness) that his brother and father have

Yep, and the tabloids would have known this when they wrote the stories about Harry not being Charles' son all those years ago, stories that would not have helped Diana's and Charles' failing marriage, and must also have caused Harry a lot of confusion at the time.

The tabloids are the least patriotic organisations in this country, and every time they share a happy wedding story, it's just a reminder of how two-faced and hypocritical they are.

The tabloids are the least patriotic organisations in this country, and every time they share a happy wedding story, it's just a reminder of how two-faced and hypocritical they are.
You just have to look up "News of the World" to see the level of some of our journalism in this country

That was the one that hacked a murdered girls phone to listen to messages the family were leaving ... which gave the family hope that she was still alive.

****s of the highest order.

You suddenly very interested in the Royals LaL..
Not suddenly dumb plumber...

Always wanted rid of the scroungers...

Anyone who thinks otherwise is by default happy to bow and scrape to them, and indeed any other member of the ruling elite!

That was the one that hacked a murdered girls phone to listen to messages the family were leaving ... which gave the family hope that she was still alive.

****s of the highest order.
And another of those hacking ****s has been most vocal in attacking Harry and Megan for ages...

Piers Morgan is pure scum!

No.

The tabloids are in uproar about this interview for one simple reason: jealousy.

The Royal Family don't do interviews, they do carefully crafted speeches a few times a year, that's it.

Harry and Meghan can now do what they like, and they are choosing to do that in a country that does not have a toxic tabloid industry. The tabs are jealous that they didn't get a scoop, even though they have done nothing but spread rumours about both Harry and Meghan for years now.

Harry joined the army to get away from it all. He came back, started a family, then it all started again. So he's left. Sensible guy. I wish them the best of luck, and if the Royal Family are lucky, the tabloids will stop the harassment and the Royal Family will survive this.

For those that still wonder how Harry came to have ginger hair, here's a picture of his grandmother, as a child:

British-Monarchy_Princess-Elizabeth-aged-seven-painted-by-Philip-de-La%CC%81szlo%CC%81-1933.jpg

and here is his grandfather, as a young man:

prince-phillip_498x620.jpg

Spot the resemblance?

But it makes a better story to claim that Princess Diana had an affair with a ginger bloke and Harry is not Charles son.
The same tabloids are still writing the same rubbish.
They've literally killed one of our Princesses, and driven one of our Princes away, with his family.

Stop believing the crap in the papers - IT'S ALL MADE UP!!!

Match is Uncanny

Theres only going to be 1 winner, but the loser will be Harry in the long term, i suppose now is a good time to bring up an allegation of racism, if that can be classed as racist.
I have a Chinese sister in law and when her and hubby was expecting, what the baby would look like came up from time to time in conversation,you can hardly class that as racism.

The comment may have been taken out of context

it depends on why the comment was made ? before every one starts playing the race card ;)

The comment may have been taken out of context

it depends on why the comment was made ? before every one starts playing the race card ;)

Did you see Opras face when Megan told her.

Her face as rehearsed told it all. Like she had just sat on an egg.

Did you see Opras face when Megan told her.

Her face as rehearsed told it all. Like she had just sat on an egg.

never watched it

not really that interested , they have been on about it all day on the radio

Like 'em or loathe 'em, either way it seems EVERYONE is talking about 'em.

If it mattered to me in anyway whatsoever I think I'd slit my own throat . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back