Who's your money on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If true, which Royal do you think made the racist comment about Archie?

Philleep has history of course...

But he's at death's door so it probably wouldn't warrant the 'very damaging' comment.
Harry also mentioned he was “really let down” by his father...

So could it be the heir to the throne?

But Harry seems to be getting 'payback' for his mum...

I wonder why the 'firm' decided to remove his family's security?

Sponsored Links
To an extent it's a private matter between Harry and 'the relative', and speculation is pointless and dangerous.
I know if any members of my family displayed racist sentiments toward my choice of partner, they'd get some pretty short shrift from me, and if they persisted with their sentiment, it would mean a permanent separation of our family ties.

To an extent it's a private matter between Harry and 'the relative', and speculation is pointless and dangerous.
Only 'dangerous' for the 'firm', so not pointless...

I know if any members of my family displayed racist sentiments toward my choice of partner, they'd get some pretty short shrift from me, and if they persisted with their sentiment, it would mean a permanent separation of our family ties.
Harry and Charlie boy seem to have done just that!

For now anyway.

If true, which Royal do you think made the racist comment about Archie?

Philleep has history of course...

But he's at death's door so it probably wouldn't warrant the 'very damaging' comment.
Harry also mentioned he was “really let down” by his father...

So could it be the heir to the throne?

But Harry seems to be getting 'payback' for his mum...

I wonder why the 'firm' decided to remove his family's security?

I can visualise the person being a close confidante of Harry's, maybe a member of the household*. Maybe a person who was on solid ground on any topic with the prince,who asked the question in an appropriate moment and out of concern. Two years later, in the massive money-tree interview's need for scandal, the question has conveniently become a quasi-racist comment. One that will never be attributed; and therefore never challenged.

Edit: Seen more reports, and it was a royal. My opinion remains the same. It's about scandal.

Sponsored Links
I can visualise the person being a close confidante of Harry's, maybe a member of the household. Maybe a person who was on solid ground on any topic with the prince,who asked the question in an appropriate moment and out of concern. Two years later, in the massive money-tree interview's need for scandal, the question has conveniently become a quasi-racist comment. One that will never be attributed; and therefore never challenged.
If someone feels the need to raise the subject, for any reason, it is naturally a quasi-racist subject.
Why would the colour of the child's skin matter?

Everybody knows it was little miss perfect Princess Kate.

Everybody knows it was little miss perfect Princess Kate.

There isn't a princess Kate. There is a Kate or now Catherine, who is technically Princess William or the Duchess of Cambridge.

There isn't a princess Kate. There is a Kate or now Catherine, who is technically Princess William or the Duchess of Cambridge.

I don't care for technicalities, she's the last hope for a White British Royal Family! </sarcasm>

I don't care for technicalities, she's the last hope for a White British Royal Family! </sarcasm>

Maybe, unfortunately I don't care enough to speculate whether or not the RF are racist (it wouldn't surprise me) or whether Meghan is making it up.

Not many people do care - it is just a handy way to push our more important news stories and issues. Like the constant reporting on American politics, or the Pope visiting Iran and Iraq - people have no idea what is happening closer to home ...

Edit: Seen more reports, and it was a royal. My opinion remains the same. It's about scandal.
Is racism simply a 'scandal' in your book?

Remember what happened to Diana and Dodi Fayed?

Andrew Morton has claimed, during an interview with Good Morning Britain: "I think the irony is she [Princess Diana] would be enjoying it. It's almost like Diana's getting her revenge from beyond the grave."

Let's hope her son and his wife don't join her there before their time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back