Why all the fuss about Rishi's wife?

speaking of Jess Phillips and apologies, did the UKIP candidate ever apologies for his threatening rape remarks?

"Police investigate Ukip candidate over Jess Phillips rape comments"

this hairy tw@

5184.jpg

some would say much more serious than calling a fellow-politician "scum."

Sponsored Links
speaking of Jess Phillips and apologies, did the UKIP candidate ever apologies for his threatening rape remarks?

"Police investigate Ukip candidate over Jess Phillips rape comments"

this hairy tw@

5184.jpg

some would say much more serious than calling a fellow-politician "scum."

Doubt it

fruit cake should have been banged up for 5 years imho for threats of violence

same as those blokes who spat at and abused your hero corbyn when he was riding his bike

think they got a fine they should have been banged up as well

And as for that bloke who slaughtered that Labour MP

Joe cox afai Am concerned he would be 6 feet under ground by now ;)

Sponsored Links
Just in time for the news share dividend tax to take affect.
  • Additional rate taxpayers will pay 39.35%

Right you lot. I've had a quiet word with her and she has agreed to pay more tax
She'll probably double her commitment from £30k to £60k.

Not bad earner all these years though...The BBC estimates Ms Murty would have avoided £2.1m a year in UK tax through her non-dom status.

Mottie and his fellow Tories will see this as generous. I doubt it will be anything more than a gesture.

She'll probably double her commitment from £30k to £60k.

Not bad earner all these years though...The BBC estimates Ms Murty would have avoided £2.1m a year in UK tax through her non-dom status.

Mottie and his fellow Tories will see this as generous. I doubt it will be anything more than a gesture.
Key word there - avoided - not evaded. Just like we all do, including you, to avoid paying more tax than we legally have to. Admit it. It's just jealousy with a pinch of Tory hatred and racism thrown in, isn't it?

Last edited:
"Rishi Sunak's wife to pay UK tax on overseas income.." what on earth possessed her to want to do that, I hear you ask?

The wife of the Chancellor of the Exchequer avoiding UK tax. Lol.

Greedy grasping Tory scum.

At least if Labour ever get in again, judging by the way ranting Raynor and slimey Starmer have been going on about it they'll stop this non-dom rule straight away, won't they? Like **** they will!

Hands up all those on here who will be paying more than they legally have to on their self assessment this year. Thought so. Me neither.

Right you lot. I've had a quiet word with her and she has agreed to pay more tax just to keep you lot off her back. Happy now?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61045825
Not really - they have agreed to voluntarily stump up in excess of 2 million a year of their private money just to look better! Will he be spending the nations money in a similar vein?

I want a hard faced, greedy bastard of a treasurer that is more interested in a healthy balance sheet than coming over as mr nice guy.

Oh Rishi I can finally become a Britsh citizen now that I'm your wife.

Don't do that!

Why not?

You will lose a couple of million on that £900 million you have. Why spaff it up the wall to the UK's needy. Let's keep the lot. Stuff em.

Sponsored Links
Back