Why all the fuss about Rishi's wife?

She has decided to pay UK tax rates on all of it. A significant amount of money.

Taxation wise it's a tricky area. What do you think people in a similar position would do if the law said they couldn't? They would also need to know who are doing it.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You have quoted the wrong poster. I have no interest in revenge killing fellow humans. I'd rather see justice carried out, thanks.

I know who I quoted & I know what you did there . . .

You should talk to a professional about it, they can make it all make sense.

I used to own a £240.000 Overfinch Strange Rover.

My mum and I both had one on those. Orible cars. The trade in value was so low I ran't raffle in't pub and gave one away. Not to t'winner but to t'tramp outside who deserved it more.

My mam did sometink similar in tat she melted it down and gave people in my village tokens wit my face on't them.

I'm sure you are well qualified to comment on a murderers thoughts.(y)

dare say that bloke who stabbed David amiss shared your opinion
That he was Tory scum :idea:

dare say the bloke who stabbed Joe cox thought she was scum as well :idea:

what do you reckon Noseall

was David Amiss scum :?:

after all he was a Tory

My mum and I both had one on those. Orible cars. The trade in value was so low I ran't raffle in't pub and gave one away. Not to t'winner but to t'tramp outside who deserved it more.

My mam did sometink similar in tat she melted it down and gave people in my village tokens wit my face on't them.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jonson's "fat dog" team

they are trying to neutralise a politician who is not a lying incompetent buffoon and and is snapping at Johnson's heels for his job.

So now Mrs Rishi is ponying up for tax she doesn't owe, will you comrade, in an act of solidarity, hand back the tax savings on your pension contributions?

No, thought not.

what do you reckon Noseall

was David Amiss scum :?:

after all he was a Tory
Greedy grasping…?

You should know the mind or a murderer. Birds if a feather, eh transam .

Sponsored Links
Back