Why are general discussions being deleted?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I'll take that bet!

bit late now

jackson.gif

.....how come all that mud slinging is allowed in the "poster" thread......but my posts are regularly deleted for no reason?...? GGGRRrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View media item 24462
this one gets deleted all the time..... ;)

I think the mods and admin, don't like people voicing their opinions anymore, it's getting beyond a joke.
There are disrespectful idiots, that troll the forum for no good reason than to be a pain in the a**e and offend others, yet this is allowed to continue, but when the attitude of these particular people are pointed out to the said members, the reply post are edited or deleted, yet the idiots are still allowed to roam free with their shyte!

so you must be one then....

what a sad person you are.... cannot call you a man...
quoting me on this post when my comment was on another.... still you might find some internet friends thjat you can talk to.....

Geraint, sentences end with a full stop (.) not and ellipse (...)

Ellipsis have their uses but not as you use them.

After a full stop you are starting a new sentence. New sentences begin with a capitol letter.

If you want to communicate with the big boys...

yet the idiots are still allowed to roam free with their shyte!

what a sad person you are.... cannot call you a man...
quoting me on this post when my comment was on another....
If that was the case, which it isn't, because I didn't! I would be guilty of quoting you from nearly every post on nearly every thread/subject you have made, because you write/post shyte!
But that is just my opinion, if someone would like to correct me, I am open to a debate!

.....how come all that mud slinging is allowed in the "poster" thread......but my posts are regularly deleted for no reason?...? GGGRRrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View media item 24462
this one gets deleted all the time..... ;)

There's a whisper going around that Diane1 is going to be banned.

Let's launch a 'Save Diane' appeal.

Sponsored Links
Back