Why Can't We Agree on Anything?

Yes, every single one.
Some had mild side effects like headache for a week, lethargy, joint pain.
Some others had it bad for a few months.
2 bad cases: 1 developed chronic joint pain similar to arthritis but she hasn't got arthritis, doctors are still investigating why 24 hours from 2nd shot she started having this and never recovered.
2nd case had tachycardia after 1st shot and recovered pretty quickly. Then thrombosis in one leg a week after 2nd shot.
6 months later was advised to get a 3rd shot.
5 Days later thrombosis in the other leg, not recovered yet.
Thinking about it, maybe there must be someone I know who didn't have side effects, maybe...
Bad news for them, hope they recover well.

But for you to not know anybody who had the vaccine and didn't have any side effects is in itself rare. I wonder if you were in a hotspot for it.

As I said though, if it looks like, sounds like and looks like, then it almost certainly is.

Sponsored Links
Yes, every single one.
Some had mild side effects like headache for a week, lethargy, joint pain.
Some others had it bad for a few months.
2 bad cases: 1 developed chronic joint pain similar to arthritis but she hasn't got arthritis, doctors are still investigating why 24 hours from 2nd shot she started having this and never recovered.
2nd case had tachycardia after 1st shot and recovered pretty quickly. Then thrombosis in one leg a week after 2nd shot.
6 months later was advised to get a 3rd shot.
5 Days later thrombosis in the other leg, not recovered yet.
Thinking about it, maybe there must be someone I know who didn't have side effects, maybe...

Go one - bring your evidence. I await.

Looks like you started to squirm.

Dumbos on here don't even know what a vaccine is and still none have provided a shred of evidence to back up their claims.

I am waiting for your peer reviewed evidence - not something from your mate on facebook.

Bring it.

Sponsored Links
All of you who are antivaxxers please don't go to a dr or a medical professional when you are ill - please self administer - you will be doing everyone a service.

Go one - bring your evidence. I await.

Looks like you started to squirm.
Sorry, but due to data protection regulations, I am not in possession of their medical records to post on a public forum.
My apologies, Einstein.

So; we can't agree on Covid: the origins of the virus, the way to avoid getting the virus, or the vaccine to fight off the virus.
Similarly, Bre*it.
Shall we discuss the correct way to eat our boiled eggs next?
It never ceases to amaze and amuse me how an argument can maintain its centrifugal momentum without coming close to a resolution.

So; we can't agree on Covid: the origins of the virus, the way to avoid getting the virus, or the vaccine to fight off the virus.
Similarly, Bre*it.
Shall we discuss the correct way to eat our boiled eggs next?
It never ceases to amaze and amuse me how an argument can maintain its centrifugal momentum without coming close to a resolution.
it just proves that most people are firmly entrenched in their ways and beliefs. Like political electiobs, very few will ever vote "the other way" regardless of how bad things are.

it's not us that's wrong, it's them

Sponsored Links
Back