Why Can't We Agree on Anything?

Anti-vaxxers please deny yourself any and all medical treatment when required. You can treat yourself.

Sponsored Links
Why am I an anti vaxxer if I've had all the other jabs bar the one that's had very little time to be tested over a given period of time.

One man's factsheet is another man's FAKE NEWS. How do you decide?
Personal opinion based on the fact that most people caught covid and survived.
However, all people I know who got jabbed had side effects, some very serious and permanent.
So I weighed my chances and decided accordingly.
It was my personal choice, no pressure from anyone, unlike...
Anti-vaxxers please deny yourself any and all medical treatment when required. You can treat yourself.
Why?
Because I skipped on one?
I've paid and still pay a gigantic amount of taxes, so I deserve to be treated with the best care and at the same time I have the right to refuse treatment.

Sponsored Links
Because there is one group of people - Right wingers, Trumpers, die hard Tories, Brexiteers, pro putin fans etc who put opinion in front of facts - they have caused so much damage to the world and will continue to do so.

Personal opinion based on the fact that most people caught covid and survived.
However, all people I know who got jabbed had side effects, some very serious and permanent.
So I weighed my chances and decided accordingly.
It was my personal choice, no pressure from anyone, unlike...

Why?
Because I skipped on one?
I've paid and still pay a gigantic amount of taxes, so I deserve to be treated with the best care and at the same time I have the right to refuse treatment.

So anecdotal.

The point of the jab was twofold - reduce the effects of catching the virus so reducing the demand on the NHS and reduce the number of fatalities - it was successful achieving this. In the absence of the vaccine the health services would have come under severe strain.

If the health services had massive amount of spare capacity then sure you could argue don't have the vaccinations but you can't have it both ways.

So anecdotal.

The point of the jab was twofold - reduce the effects of catching the virus so reducing the demand on the NHS and reduce the number of fatalities - it was successful achieving this. In the absence of the vaccine the health services would have come under severe strain.

If the health services had massive amount of spare capacity then sure you could argue don't have the vaccinations but you can't have it both ways.
All of this is simply hearsay.
No proof that the jab had any positive effect on anyone.
In fact, 99% of the jabbed got covid.
And you call that a vaccine?
At best it could be classed as a prophylaxis, similarly to the malaria: you still get the disease but in milder form (hopefully)

In the absence of the vaccine the health services would have come under severe strain.
So, the date of the introduction of the vaccines should reflect the peak of all statistics.

I have some bad news for you.

All of this is simply hearsay.
No proof that the jab had any positive effect on anyone.
In fact, 99% of the jabbed got covid.
And you call that a vaccine?
At best it could be classed as a prophylaxis, similarly to the malaria: you still get the disease but in milder form (hopefully)

Bring your evidence. What is your medical background. This should be fun. I am waiting.

Did you really mean this ?

Everybody you know ?

If it looks like, smells like and sounds like, then it usually is.
I don't know anyone who died either with or of Covid. I'm told someone in t'village's father died, but he was in his 80's & in a care home the whole time.

In the time span of Covid, I was kept away from 1x funeral 'cos of politicians decisions while they partied on the patio. In the time span of the vaccine this t'village has lost several to cancers, strokes & heart attacks.

Did you really mean this ?

Everybody you know ?

If it looks like, smells like and sounds like, then it usually is.
Yes, every single one.
Some had mild side effects like headache for a week, lethargy, joint pain.
Some others had it bad for a few months.
2 bad cases: 1 developed chronic joint pain similar to arthritis but she hasn't got arthritis, doctors are still investigating why 24 hours from 2nd shot she started having this and never recovered.
2nd case had tachycardia after 1st shot and recovered pretty quickly. Then thrombosis in one leg a week after 2nd shot.
6 months later was advised to get a 3rd shot.
5 Days later thrombosis in the other leg, not recovered yet.
Thinking about it, maybe there must be someone I know who didn't have side effects, maybe...

Sponsored Links
Back