Why do people dislike '90' ??????

Why do people dislike 90?

Just observe what (or who) the common denominator is.

Sponsored Links
well like on any forum,you dont always like the mods/forum gods do you????? ;)

Personally, I don't get Joe's bog standard replies .. You know the ones that end with "He won't" Almost seems like Joe won't be swayed either way by an argument. He seems to think that his view , is the only view, and therefore everyone has to accept those views, or be damned (eternally)
I'd like Joe to prove (beyond any reasonable doubt ) that he's always right,,, (he won't) :LOL: :LOL:

He can't see anyone else's view, always takes a contrary stance and over-uses the same phrases (he won't), because he isn't a he at all. It's a computer programme employed by Diynot's owners to fill up the forum with inane posts and keep failing threads alive when they should have died a natural death 7 pages earlier.

Let's face it, what normal, functioning human being can be responsible for, approx 30,000 pointless posts? If it's not a computer programme, who, apart from some hopeless, sad doleite can be available 24/7 to devote hours arguing the toss with others over some banal, pointless and crucifyingly tedious point or trivial detail.

Yep, joe90 isn't human at all. Any day now, he will be uninstalled by 'his' masters and superseded by Joe2013XT. The old version is slow, corrupted, constantly needs a boot and is probably riddled with viruses.

Bow out gracefully (he won't), before they pull the plug on you!

Ive found a rare picture of Joe, this is him typing post number 1/27000.

super-computer-nerd.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I like Joe. He is not a moderator, but funds the site. Just look up www.whois...... FMT, & DIA..... mods 4, & 10. 'Steve' is a moderator aswell as 'Wotan' & 'Halisham 'and 'John D'.

I like Joe. He is not a moderator, but funds the site. Just look up www.whois...... FMT, & DIA..... mods 4, & 10. 'Steve' is a moderator aswell as 'Wotan' & 'Halisham 'and 'John D'.

So, Joe is really William, And he doesn't live in a council flat in Manchester?, but lives in Chelmsford. All I can say is,,, What a great site he runs. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (just a shame he thinks he's untouchable, because someone out here in cyberland, will no doubt take him down,,, one day) ;) ;)

Nope joe is not william , william is only 35 this year . Joe is a lot older

I can't see anything about Joe funding the site. Perhaps I'm not looking at the right web page.

Sponsored Links
Back