Why do we need negotiators?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Arguments on another thread have focused on the toxic subject of a "divorce settlement bill" from the EU. Would it not be in our best interests to end all negotiations now and let the UK choose her own fate regards the rest of Europe?

It seems to me that the pro-Brexit camp are saying that we should not pay a penny. So what is the point of the negotiations?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Even the hard Brexiteers, such as BJ, DD, LF, et al, know that 'no deal' would be a bad deal. So a long drawn out "negotiating" period is required to convince all those brexiteers like hate, tranny, bra friend, brigadier, doggit, motorbike, et al, that each U-turn is really a hard won negotiated point.
The EU set out their case and have not needed to move, so far. The UK have not set out their case so that the red lines crossed/ignored/ceded, cannot be listed.

Sounds like an expensive, long drawn out waste of time, surely?

Quitters have got their result. Shouldn't we now close our borders and shut up shop regards Europe and take our chances with the rest of the world? We can import more cheap labour from Africa, India, China and Pakistan.

Trade deals only take 4 years, so why wait. The UK will only be on her erse for a decade until things get going.

Cease paying the EU now. Get as many UK nationals back as quick as we can, then throw out all the EU migrants. We'll easily take up the slack with Africans, Indians, Pakistanis and Chinese. Lets give the quitters what they want. Why aren't the clever people seeing this? They must have access to DIYnot?

Last edited:
Get as many UK nationals back as quick as we can, then throw out all the EU migrants.
The UK nationals may not want to come back, but may they might be obliged to, because EU will not give a unilateral privilege, unless UK reciprocates.

The returning UK citizens will be mainly older, needing more care, etc. The NHS and other care will be reduced in the face of increasing demand.

The housing shortage will be exacerbated because those returning UK citizens will need social housing.

Those returning UK citizens of working age will be become unemployed. The EU citizens will leave gaps in our economy. There may be (undoubtedly will be) a mismatch between vacancies and available skills.

There is one silver lining, the UK will become even more diverse. The majority of EU citizens are Catholic. That will not apply to the Africans, Indians, Chinese, Pakistanis, etc.
Although the variety of fast food will be increased. Yeah!

Hey, hang on a bit. I thought Brexit was supposed to reduce immigration?

Sponsored Links
I would vote to end them now and bell ends like the OP who don't vote can become even more embittered.

Arguments on another thread have focused on the toxic subject of a "divorce settlement bill" from the EU. Would it not be in our best interests to end all negotiations now and let the UK choose her own fate regards the rest of Europe?

It seems to me that the pro-Brexit camp are saying that we should not pay a penny. So what is the point of the negotiations?

not very sensible is it noseall hmmmm :idea:

not very sensible is it noseall hmmmm :idea:
**** end suggests you are not being sensible noseall. :rolleyes:

Him again wahabe said some thing :?::)
If its about cheap flights to Tehran I do not have any info, try the Quatar air line :idea::idea:
I never read the link noseall ,never do tbh :)
Him again wahabe I don't know ?
may be get the missis to try a different ointment, have u enquired at your local chemist ? u may need to start dealing with the cause tbh :idea:;)
hima gain , he is a habitual porkie pier :!:
Fact is the EU are bricking it ;) as it could be the beginning of the end for them :)
They need to talk tough , make it difficult in order to dis-courage others ;)

Every comment **** end makes is nonsense.

Please don't falsify quotes
Please don't falsify quotes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not?
It's what the Quitters want isn't it? What will the Quitters actually gain from the negotiations eh? Hmmm. Come on speak up.

speak up :) I always speak up

Brexit is going to happen irrespective if its Corbyn or may ;)

Every one can agree on the same thing which is " We (U.K) want the best deal " taking into consideration that there are some thing like 1 million UK

nationals living in the EU , may be just may be there rights or situation may need to be considered , hence negotiations

As is the rights of EU nationals living in the UK

Simples Noseall :)

I note that the RWR have avoided the uncomfortable thread that they have no answer too.

Hilarious.

"WE WANT OUT! However, we have not the faintest clue how to proceed".

Typical RWR.

I note that the RWR have avoided the uncomfortable thread that they have no answer too.

Hilarious.

"WE WANT OUT! However, we have not the faintest clue how to proceed".

Typical RWR.

what u on about I have just given u an answer . how can the UK leave on decent terms with out some type of negoiations hmmm

do try and be sensible . Bit like the SNP wanting independence , vote yes then negoiations start

Brexit is going to happen irrespective if its Corbyn or may ;)
So far so good.

Every one can agree on the same thing which is " We (U.K) want the best deal " taking into consideration that there are some thing like 1 million UK

nationals living in the EU , may be just may be there rights or situation may need to be considered , hence negotiations
This means you are in favour of free movement of people? Surely not? This was one of the fundamental pillars of the Quitters. NO FOREIGNERS!

It would appear that the ignored member him again wa har b has posted ???

must be about the missis ? as I said get her to try another brand of ointment ;)

Sponsored Links
Back