Why do we need negotiators?

merkel invited in the jungle men.

That sort of talk devalues the views of people who have genuine concerns about immigration. It doesn't help your arguments either. I'm totally anti mass immigration but that sort of talk sucks mate.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
for me brexit is about sovereignty, flexibility and paying in to projects where we can see benefits.

We absolutely should define our no deal position and set a review point with th EU early to determine if enough progress has been made. Time is running out to get a decent trade deal with the US.

right.. so here is the funny thing... No deal means all treaties end with nothing else in place. It could be chaos. but it might not be. It actually allows the UK to pick off one country, one issue at a time. So for example France, doesn't want a queue of trucks stuck at port just as much as we don't, so we say continue as is on a transition basis. The transition becomes the norm.

I really don't see a problem with everything continuing until one side or the other has a need for change. of course the EU don't want that because countries would quickly realise they were paying for nothing.

right.. so here is the funny thing... No deal means all treaties end with nothing else in place. It could be chaos. but it might not be. It actually allows the UK to pick off one country, one issue at a time. So for example France, doesn't want a queue of trucks stuck at port just as much as we don't, so we say continue as is on a transition basis. The transition becomes the norm.

I really don't see a problem with everything continuing until one side or the other has a need for change. of course the EU don't want that because countries would quickly realise they were paying for nothing.
That is called "cherry picking" the best bits. :rolleyes:

The negotiations are between the EU and the UK. Not France and the UK or Germany and the UK etc. Just as Merkel said to Trump when he stated that he would love a trade deal with Germany (about 10 times). She said "you can't do a trade deal with Germany, you can only do a trade deal with the EU".

You don't see a problem because you are a Quitter. You will start to see a flaw in your plan shortly though. As EFLI has said, we will end up with pretty much as what we had before, only the UK will be in a much weaker position.

of course the EU don't want that because countries would quickly realise they were paying for nothing.
Nor do those countries that are not in the EU but pay a fee that entitles them to some EU benefits.

Tell me you are not that naïve?

The negotiations are between the EU and the UK. Not France and the UK or Germany and the UK etc. Just as Merkel said to Trump when he stated that he would love a trade deal with Germany (about 10 times). She said "you can't do a trade deal with Germany, you can only do a trade deal with the EU".

You don't see a problem because you are a Quitter. You will start to see a flaw in your plan shortly though. As EFLI has said, we will end up with pretty much as what we had before, only the UK will be in a much weaker position.

:LOL: negotiations may seem to u that they are between the U.K and the EU , that is what the remoaners believe ;)

France & Germany run the EU club noseall

u remoaners need to wise up ;)

France & Germany run the EU club noseall

u remoaners need to wise up ;)
On the contrary, it's the Quitters who need to get wise. We are leaving the club boyo, thanks to likes of you and all the other dumb quitters.

Sponsored Links
Back