Widespread violence in west midlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the no go areas and riots?
Are they like the imaginary no-go areas in UK?

And frequently riots are blamed on immigrants and their descendants, when those riots are for the criminal fraternity to target the police.
Riots occurred in several Swedish cities in April 2022, primarily against police who were stationed to protect events planned by far-right Danish politician Rasmus Paludan. The motivation for the violence was ostensibly Paludan's plan to burn a Quran; however, the police suspect that the event was used by criminal groups to target police.[4] Two-thirds of those injured were police officers.[5]

Sponsored Links
Exactly how many terrorist attacks have there been in Czech Republic, Poland, Slovenia, Estonia, Latvia - to name a few?

How many murders are there in Prague compared to London?

Are there ethnics running around in Warsaw with machetes and knives?
Funny you haven't mentioned that the vast majority of terrorist attacks in the UK have been carried out by white UK nationals and those of white Irish descent living in N.I. !

But you were the one who mentioned crime, and I've pointed out that countries with higher immigrant populations have lower crime rates...

So you are wrong on both counts!

Probably because of your 'coloured blinkers'!

Funny you haven't mentioned that the vast majority of terrorist attacks in the UK have been carried out by white UK nationals and those of white Irish descent living in N.I. !

But you were the one who mentioned crime, and I've pointed out that countries with higher immigrant populations have lower crime rates...

So you are wrong on both counts!

Probably because of your 'coloured blinkers'!

Whatever you say, Ellie. You're actually colour blind.

Sponsored Links
Could it be because Meghan is black,
You shouldn't be sucked in by the news and a lady that has an axe to grind. Is some one wondering what the colour of the children will be from a mixed marriage racist really. No unless some one chooses to make it so in an interview - one interview looking for "problems". Seeing the royals as racist given their exposure to lots of different races is frankly stupid.

The basic problem with that particular couple is the life for a royal that lives in the UK. They may attract more attention than super stars. It seems that doesn't happen in the USA. Why should it?

It is clear that trolls on social media fomented the problems in Leicester.

Mayor blames Leicester unrest on social media disinformation​

Disorder that broke out in Leicester over the weekend between Hindu and Muslim communities escalated as a result of social media disinformation and a distortion of facts, the city’s mayor has said.
“I’ve seen quite a selection of the social media stuff which is very, very, very distorting now and some of it just completely lying about what had been happening between different communities,” Peter Soulsby told BBC’s Radio 4 Today programme.

“There’s no obvious local cause for this at all,” Soulsby said, pointing to a distortion of facts on social media and a concerted effort to bring people from as far away as Birmingham to raise tensions in “an otherwise very peaceful city”.

Celebrations that took place following the cricket match in August later became disorderly, a police spokesperson said. “An incident was shared on social media stating that a Muslim was being attacked by Hindus. This was wrong – the victim was in fact Sikh and supported the same team as the people who assaulted him,” the spokesperson said.

I wonder if the Mayor reads any posts on DIYnot.

There's also the real possibility of cults like NF, BNP, etc fomenting the division with their fake media reporting.

The conservative government have handed out over a million visas in India for people to come here, don't know if work is roped in with that.

It is clear that trolls on social media fomented the problems in Leicester.

I wonder if the Mayor reads any posts on DIYnot.

There's also the real possibility of cults like NF, BNP, etc fomenting the division with their fake media reporting.
It's undoubted that there is stuff being circulated on social media. I'm in a whatsapp group with a number of middled aged Leicester residents and received the message below on Monday from someone who should know better.

"
*Shared As Received*

Everyone please be careful in Leicester. Pakistani state sponsored radical Muslims are randomly attacking Hindus, Hindu businesses and Hindu places of worship in Leicester. The situation is a lot worse than what is being reported on the mainstream media.

Several buses of organised radical Muslims have travelled to Leicester from Birmingham and an coordinated attack against Hindu areas is imminent.

Several Hindu and non-ISI affiliated Sikh temples have been vandalised so please take caution and be especially careful at night time.

The police have only contained some of the violence. Much more violence against the Hindu community is expected. Many brave Hindus have defended against these attacks. Please help our community where you can without breaking the law.

*Stay safe and stay UNITED against Islamic Fascism*"

What is your source of information?
Could it be ReaganAndCarter by any chance? :rolleyes:
Or maybe andy11? :ROFLMAO:
1 source of information is the graph showing the countries with the most immigrants don't have the highest crime rate.
Do you remember that graph???

You shouldn't be sucked in by the news and a lady that has an axe to grind.
What axe does she have to grind?

Do tell us more!

Is some one wondering what the colour of the children will be from a mixed marriage racist really. No unless some one chooses to make it so in an interview - one interview looking for "problems". Seeing the royals as racist given their exposure to lots of different races is frankly stupid.
Depends on the context and who said it.

There's been a few racists/nazi sympathisers in the royal family in fairly recent history!

Care to deny that?
The basic problem with that particular couple is the life for a royal that lives in the UK. They may attract more attention than super stars. It seems that doesn't happen in the USA. Why should it?

The problem is that an 'outsider' in the royal family (and in this particular case a black one) is still 'shocking' in the easily led ignorant part of the UK population...

Other countries have a different attitude to fame/celebrity...

My partner for example recalls chatting to her country's leader on the steps of a cinema in a movie break whilst eating ice cream...

Probably something to do with the fact that it didn't matter what background you were from, you still went to the same schools...

Less of the class system that exists in the UK!

1 source of information is the graph showing the countries with the most immigrants don't have the highest crime rate.
Do you remember that graph???
No I don't remember that graph, please repost it.
And then explain how you deduce your assumption from that graph.

I knew it wouldn't be long before watermelons and bananas were involved
Are the usual resort to racist taunts!
1663768317656.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back