Will humans evolve any further?

toffee said:
Some ladies are lucky and can do what they like....

Yeah, I've seen the adverts - they can go skating, swimming, etc, and can keep their 'product' in a discrete little container that easily fits into a top pocket :LOL:

toffee said:
Also, body hair on women.. we all spent time and money getting rid of it so why does it still grow!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose it's like a bramble bush, you need to get something that will kill the roots :LOL: :oops:

Sponsored Links
notb665 said:
Gary_M said:
As for our appearance, it will be interesting to see what changes, because already people are having cosmetic surgery, etc to change their appearance. I wonder if this will leave an imprint in their DNA and play any part in the process of evolution :confused:

You must be joking, right? Cosmetic surgery cannot imprint on DNA.

Well, I am not sure if it can - if it is changing the way part of the body functions, then I would guess that potentially it could leave imprints on our DNA. :confused:

Yes but I thought that other animals etc evolve because of needs must!!
so needs blooming must for us ladies...
we havent lived as nature intended for years and tears so why... do I still need to immac my legs and arm pits!!!

I need to learn how to do these smiley things. when I try it says the word that describes the face but doesnt insert the actual smiley thing. how do I do that???

Sponsored Links
mlb3c

can I just add here we may joke here
but womens periods are not at all squeamish to most blokes nowadays , its a fact...... we support our partners ..
an I have brought the wifes sanitary products many a time ...
I do the washing in my house an know all about fabrics an washes too ..lol

this myth all men are Cr*p around the house is an old sterotype too...lol

toffee said:
we havent lived as nature intended for years and tears so why... do I still need to immac my legs and arm pits!!!

It is becuase of 'cultural' evolution rather than 'physical' evolution. In some countries it is still very acceptable to have body more hair than 'It' from the Adam's Family :confused:

toffee said:

No, animals do not evolve for needs must. Evolution is an accident: some mutation happens which provides an advantage; the organism survives then passes on its genes. So a giraffe does not grow a longer neck to reach water, but if one accidentally is born with a long neck it will be at an advantage and pass on its genes. Brown moths live for thousands of years as brown moths; one day/month/year all the trees get sooted up due to industrial processes. A moth accidentally born black will not be seen against a tree trunk and so will not get eaten and will pass on its black genes.

We have lived for only a fraction of time like we shouldn't.

As for the smileys, click the smiley you want and it will print the letter/colon etc. and then magically appear as a face when you post.

Moz said:
.........I do the washing in my house an know all about fabrics an washes too..........

Ah, but do you always seperate the 'whites' from the 'colours' ? ;)

well, it's gonna sound like I think I'm a know it all....but...
too bad most men don't feel that way here (difference #4238)

when last I looked, there are about 37 different types of products for "that time"

Toffee, take heart, since there is a diminished amount of hormones, you
won't have to shave your legs.....of course other hair may also "go" :cry:

and sometimes I do "see the light"....but I don't go there...."don't go into the light....."

:LOL:

arrgghhh.... that was bad timing. I posted before your repl mlb3c!!! my reply wqas directed at your last post. x

yep lol..

even do a warm hand wash for the delicates ...
toffee
ladies with hairy legs and armpits..... are the norm ..... no matter of preening will send evolution into tailspin .. how ever we may wish ....

I did read where children are being born fatter an bigger at birth though ...due to the western diet

my god... thimk id been on yr stella moz...
I meant mlb3c that my post was not directed at you!!

toffee said:
so... ladies with hairy legs and armpits????????

It's just a 'trend' - brought onto us by the manufacturers of cosmetics :LOL:

The Egyptians had their 'over the top' eye liner, the Picts had their mud, the girls from Essex had their white shoes, etc, etc. I suspect it is just someone cleverly exploiting one of the biggest vulnerabilities of human beings - their confidence in accpeting themself as they are, and their readiness to judge others (which is usually just a muse to hide their own insecurity of 'acceptance') :confused: :LOL:

Don't be brainwashed by society, and turned into a clone of everyone else - be yourself :)

What I always find laughable is people's reactions to the likes of Holywood Celebs who put make up and fancy clothes on their pets - but really, are we so different? Someone is literally putting this make up and clothes onto us and we are stupid enough to let them :oops: :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back