Will humans evolve any further?

Sponsored Links
at the risk of being boring ( though I know by now I will be told if its the case or just ignored)
Why do we still have body hiar?
we dont need it to regulate temperature and dont really ned it to stop disease or pritect us from knocks...
why havent we had a mutation that has stopped hair production ??
and periods??? eh??? if men had them...
joking my little angels.. its that TIME!!!! breathing fire!!!
Im going to be a good girl and count to ten and move on....

toffee said:
arrgghhh.... that was bad timing. I posted before your repl mlb3c!!! my reply wqas directed at your last post. x

it's okay.....I'm in a good mood now!

and.. sorry but when Im tired I make mistakes... its just part of how I am... so, ignore it please.
other than that... Im good!

Sponsored Links
A fella I work with says he hates his wife , no point in trying to kill her cos she can bleed for a week and not die.

i appologise prefusley if this has offended anyone, i had a slap of the wife when i told her! :cry:

toffee said:
at the risk of being boring ( though I know by now I will be told if its the case or just ignored)
Why do we still have body hiar?

My guess is that, as the 'human race' we still need it. Migration, etc has meant that many people no longer live in areas that require it for heating purposes, but our evolution has not yet picked up on this. Then again, with the cost increases in electric and gas, perhaps our hair will become even more abundant :eek:

oh!!!!!!!
it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha !!! or rather, :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :LOL: :eek: :eek: :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

and you all are thinking get the man with in the white coat with the big needle and syringe... ;) ;) :!:

Ive can do the smileys too!!! :idea: :idea:

ura1.gif

MOZ my son i am the perfect example of things to come i am 2000 years ahead of my time maybe one day they will build a statue of my perfect brain only will they find this out when i die and perform an otpsy and they will be amazed at the quality.

B.O.B DOLE said:
MOZ my son i am the perfect example of things to come i am 2000 years ahead of my time maybe one day they will build a statue of my perfect brain only will they find this out when i die and perform an otpsy and they will be amazed at the quality.

from what I've read...I'm amazed! :LOL: :LOL:

mlb3c said:
B.O.B DOLE said:

from what I've read...I'm amazed! :LOL: :LOL:

mlb ,,,,,,,,,,,, The prove is in the the pudding not in the custerd

Moz said:
I'm wondering if human beings are going to evolve any further? Now that we know so much and can do practically everything, do we need to evolve?

if yes ...how ?

Moz to be honest to your Q you do not need to look ant further
i am at the end of the evolution ladder for a human once i go thats, it
then it wqill start all over, so pray i have a long life as when i go the proses will all start over again as did the dino.s . and you quest it Otto,s
asstroids will strike again. But good luck.

Sponsored Links
Back