Wine snobbery

Sponsored Links
What wine do you think offers best value? I think there's a load at £3 a bottle which are fine :LOL:
With me, drinking some wines results in facial flushing and a tightening of the throat so I generally stick to drinking a few wines that I know won't give me a problem. With buying the same wine all the time, I generally buy it in box form, but this does mean it's hard to keep track of how much you drink. I drink it with a little ice and water - I find it more refreshing this way and it allows you to drink all night without getting too drunk. Anyway, I digress, usually I get Stowels Merlot (£13.99), but if FirstCape Pinotage is on offer that'd be my first choice (usually £18.99, but sometimes gets down to £14.99). That's for the equivalent of 4 bottles by the way.

Sponsored Links
I like a nice sweet wine..

any suggestions?

red, white or pink. I don't care..

some dessert wines offer sweetness, body and taste like NECTAR.

ask at a Waitrose and they should offer you a selection.

i was not much on dessert wines until recently. in fact i thought anything else other than red wine was just not hitting the mark.

maybe my taste buds have matured, but i find a lot of decent wines, whether they are red or white , are very enjoyable.

i'm still not struck on champagne though.

I did some work for a bloke who drank vintage Rothchild every day...he bought it by the case at auctions every weekend and had a special room to keep it in. He opened a bottle worth £3500 and drank it with us builders while eating fish and chips (that we payed for :LOL: )

I dunno if it was any good - I hate wine, only drank it to be polite :)

Back