Wireless Video doorbells.

i have the ring 2 video door bell, its a god send, easily fitted, we bought 2 one for us and one for my daughter.

This was after daughter finished with her ex, a dufus of a man who made threats, so for peace of mind we got the ring.

we have extended motion sensor setting so our car is covered, colour video during the day, black and white night time, very clear, audo good as long as its now very windy!! easy to recharge batteries. £25 a year to save to the cloud

Excellent customer service, live chats always answered, even sent replacement screws free of charge

My daughter has hers hardwired as she is disabled so no charging battery block, they even provide the diode for hard wiring

And no i dont work on commision for the company lol just thought i would add my tale to the posts

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back