1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

wiring bathroom mirror from light switch

Discussion in 'Electrics UK' started by Superflo, 2 Oct 2020.

1. Superflo

Superflo

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    im looking to take power from my bathroom light switch to power bathroom mirror / demister. Behind my light switch I have a set of neutrals (Blue and Black) in a terminal block and also some earths in a terminal block. Im planning in taking a connection from the Neutral and Earth terminal blocks and my live from COM connection on the light switch, the last time I had to do this there was also a set of lives in a terminal block behind the light switch, this is not the case therefore im assuming I take the connection from the COM connection on light switch, as this should be permanent live. Thanks.

Attached Files:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. sparkwright

sparkwright

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    That's correct.

4. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local