wiring design that can help mental relief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am working on the wiring design for a room, that can make us free from mental stress as,( our brain is affected by the electric and magnetic fields)no effect of field on human nervous system, generated in the room due to the flow of current through wires?
suggestions invited please come up with your views.

Sponsored Links
gurdipaksingh said:
I am working on the wiring design for a room, that can make us free from mental stress as,( our brain is affected by the electric and magnetic fields)no effect of field on human nervous system, generated in the room due to the flow of current through wires?

Would this really have any effect on us at all? I mean, i do notice the difference in "stress levels" between the office at work (about 20 sockets, computer, laser printer, cctv system, radio, UPS, 4 flourescent tubes all in a 7ft x 4ft space) and my bedroom, but i feel very relaxed in my bedroom, i dont see how i'd feel any different if the wires ran a different direction? :confused: I thought it had to do with concentration of electrical equipment, not direction of cables.

One idea that springs to mind would be a dado rail made from an alloy containing just enough Uranium 235 to keep it at a temperature above 100 degrees centigrade. This could have a water pipe embeded in it. Along the rail would be various power connectors. These would deliver high pressure steam.

Any motorised devices (such as power tools, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, freezers) could use pneumatic motors. In fact, existing pneumatic power tools could be connected directly to these points. Other devices could have their own built in generators powered by the compressed steam.

If you used illuminous paints on your walls and ceiling, you wouldn't even need electrical lighting. The radiation emitted by your dado rails would be sufficient to power the illuminous paint, therefore maintaining the light at all times. If you need to reduce the lighting, you'd simply put some graphite covers over the dado rails. By deciding exactly how much of the rail to cover, this could act as a dimmer.

If we were to all use this power delivery system, it would substantially reduce Electro Magnetic radiation from associated electrical infrastructure.. It would, sadly, make your reception of radio signals somewhat poorer.

If it became common practice, you can bet your bottom dollar, that the government would tax it and make it law to have part U qualification to instal it. They'd probably use some lame excuse like "radiation is dangerous, only qualified people can fit it in the home". Bl**dy Nanny state or what? So I suppose we're just stuck with the old fashioned electrical solution for power distribution.

Mr. crafty there is affect of field on our nervous system and on our brain even. let me give u an example that a magnet having large intensity can hold a metal piece even when it is seperated by some wooden slab or any thing else. so i want to say if the magnet of high intensity is kept near us then it creates a field that affects our nervous system specially our brain! it is the current flow in the wires that creates its field and i am working on the designing of wires in the room that no field is created.

crafty1289 said:
gurdipaksingh said:
I am working on the wiring
design for a room, that can make us free from mental stress as,( our brain is affected by the electric and magnetic fields)no effect of field on human nervous system, generated in the room due to the flow of current through wires?

Would this really have any effect on us at all? I mean, i do notice the difference in "stress levels" between the office at work (about 20 sockets, computer, laser printer, cctv system, radio, UPS, 4 flourescent tubes all in a 7ft x 4ft space) and my bedroom, but i feel very relaxed in my bedroom, i dont see how i'd feel any different if the wires ran a different direction? :confused: I thought it had to do with concentration of electrical equipment, not direction of cables.

Sponsored Links
I should think that you are more likely to develop skin cancer as a result of the UV content in your bedside lamp, than any injury from the EMF produced from your mains infrastructure. :confused:

In case you are worried, take a magnetic compass and stand in the middle of your room. Does it point North? If so the earths own magnetic field is obviously having a greater influence on you than your mains cabling.

To stop the earth generating this magnetic field is probably beyond our current level of technology, which is just as well. If we ever lost it, we would be defenceless against the more damaging radiation that the sun shoves our way. Basically we'd all die.

post locked to prevent hi jacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back