Wogan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So, Wogan's announced he's going next March. :(

I for one will miss his gentle banter in the mornings, and am appalled that he's to be replaced by that loudmouth twit Chris Evans :evil:

Sponsored Links
Funny how the timing coincides with the BBC's announcement that they are not prepared to meet the high earnings demands of some of their stars anymore, (of course terry started off the high earnings by being the first person to earn £350,000 many years ago). Maybe i'm being cynical but at least it leaves him free to be picked up by others at a more suitable wage :rolleyes:

When Evans took over Drive Time the ratings plumeted, I can see the same thing hapening when he moves into Terry's chair.

Still, it could have been worse, they could have given it to that pathetic excuse for a presenter, Ross.

A TOGG :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Its a TOG, Terrys Old Gals/Geasers.

Funny enough I saw one of the rare as hens teeth TOG sweatshirts this weekend, Was a chap wearing it in the bar at Rhos on sea golf club.

"Do I come here often"

When Evans took over Drive Time the ratings plumeted, I can see the same thing hapening when he moves into Terry's chair.th

Still, it could have been worse, they could have given it to at pathetic excuse for a presenter, Ross.

A TOGG :LOL:

Mr Ross grrrrr :evil:

Its a TOG, Terrys Old Gals/Geasers.
Funny enough I saw one of the rare as hens teeth TOG sweatshirts this weekend, Was a chap wearing it in the bar at Rhos on sea golf club.
"Do I come here often"

Ha, caught you :evil: Only a young un would know it was TOG and not Togg, so you can't possibly qualify as a TOG. :LOL:

Only 42 John, so I may not qualify as a TOG, but I have listened for well,,, a lot of years.

Must disagree, Evans is really good and the way he has transformed into a radio 2 presenter is a credit to his talent. When he was given the drivetime show all the media said he wouldn't last the listeners have stayed/grown and the Sony Gold award also shows this.

Big decision now Moyles or Evans lol

I will miss Chris Evans on my drive home from work.

I find him a heck of a lot more enertaining than Jonnie Walker ever was

i think some of the stories wogan says on the radio are so close to the knuckle,there so funny especially when he collapses with hysterical laughter he has trouble finishing the punch line .at nearly 41 i still class meself as a tyg ;)
i hope chris evans loses his dull tone but very doubtful.

i listen to moyles at min the at 10 stwitch for rest of day to 2

but i do like chris evans in the afternoon, he is very good. always has been on what ever he has done (big breakfast / r1 shows etc)

for me it will be a contest to see who i listen to.

Sponsored Links
Back