women drivers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There are many jobs that women manage to avoid.

I have only once had a take away delivered by a ( Chinese ) lady.

You never see a female doing groceries delivery. Perhaps because it is relatively hard work?

I have only once seen a woman refuse collector.

Women drive buses because they are home at night. Many lorry drivers have to stay away overnight.

Sponsored Links
Wimmin eh !

Can thread cotton thru the eye of a needle but can't get a car in a parking space.

Sponsored Links
Some F1 woman driver was talking on the radio about the caper
Think she is a test driver for some F1 team ?? Cannot recall her name

She was saying that an F1 car needs tailoring for woman as they are generally broader in the bottom than a bloke

Also they don’t have power steering
So it can also be a strength issue ?

( and I am only repeating what she said / indicated any issues with the above take it up with her)

Doubt if it was not for power steering a lot of woman would have issues with commercial vechles
Etc etc

Drove an old van the other day no power steering it’s surprising how you forget what it was like in the day when you are manouvrring at slow speed or at a halt ???

Auzzie monster mines have monster trucks, also rufty tufty buses collecting the blokes.
They like female drivers, they aren't as likely to misbehave or take a risk.

I remember a study which showed better spatial judgment from men, but when they got the seats higher - as the women were on average less tall, the women did exactly as well.

You must go around with your eyes shut. There are plenty of women driving hgv's, coaches, taxi's and doing super market deliveries.

There are many jobs that women manage to avoid.
I have only once had a take away delivered by a ( Chinese ) lady.
You never see a female doing groceries delivery. Perhaps because it is relatively hard work?
I have only once seen a woman refuse collector.
Women drive buses because they are home at night. Many lorry drivers have to stay away overnight.
I expect women would say the same of men ;)

Auzzie monster mines have monster trucks, also rufty tufty buses collecting the blokes.
They like female drivers, they aren't as likely to misbehave or take a risk.

I remember a study which showed better spatial judgment from men, but when they got the seats higher - as the women were on average less tall, the women did exactly as well.

I was just about to post this.

I bought a Honda from a lady who lived in Jabiru NT

She drove those big monster trucks where the wheels are as big as houses. She said they prefer woman drivers as they were the better drivers.

I’ve always tended to see those motor factor vans are driven by women….although they are usually going so fast it’s hard to tell who is driving

Some F1 woman driver was talking on the radio about the caper
Think she is a test driver for some F1 team ?? Cannot recall her name

She was saying that an F1 car needs tailoring for woman as they are generally broader in the bottom than a bloke

Also they don’t have power steering
So it can also be a strength issue ?

( and I am only repeating what she said / indicated any issues with the above take it up with her)
Do they have rear view mirrors ? as I'm wondering how she'd check her make up if they didn't.

There are a few physiological variations, but women should have an advantage in racing, being lighter.
Testosterone may play a role - women maybe more averse to the dying thing.

On the roads, I'm sure we all notice that in annoying driving behaviours, we can start to notice a prevalence of one gender, car make, race, age, van colour and more. You may cry "prejudice" but when it's reinforced time after time, it becomes part of sensible driving to be careful of them!

The worst drivers are men that weave in and out of traffic on the Motorway.

And while everyone is queing up to turn at a junction or a roundabout idiot mainly men think they don't have to que and jump the que.

But not all men most are decent humans.

Africans I find are rubbish drivers. But that's across the board..... men and women...

Last edited:

Lots of women driving the buses around here, maybe 50/50 and the number seems to be increasing, maybe out local route is a 'soft route' -they do seem to drive with more care. Modern buses are much easier, less physical to handle than they used to be. Our local ones are on strike at the moment and what I see of the striking drivers on the news, is that the woman drivers are poorly represented in amongst those picketing.

You must go around with your eyes shut. There are plenty of women driving hgv's, coaches, taxi's and doing super market deliveries.

Sorry, I am not seeing many at all.

Sponsored Links
Back