Women just don't understand us

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Me too.

Oh and just a word of warning LMB. You'd just better hope that neither susie nor I have taken offence at your comment :evil: :LOL:

Kids get colds, men get flu and women just get on with it :LOL:

Don't quite understand the relevance but brilliant nonetheless :LOL: :LOL:

Oh and just a word of warning LMB. You'd just better hope that neither susie nor I have taken offence at your comment

That reminds me.......

I took my ex wife out the other week for a meal.
All was going ok for a change.
It was the waiters fault, he walked over at the end of the meal and asked
"how did you find the pork belly sir"?????

So all I said was........... :LOL: :LOL:

On a beach in Tenerife. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That was the end of the night.

My observations of women are based mostly on a sample of one, which is not good statistics but, at the risk of finding myself stuck halfway up the bedpost for rather longer than usual, I'll say this:

LastMagicBean said:
Much nastier than men and shockingly relentless in revenge.

It's true. Men suffer from something I call selective amnesia. Women don't; they hoard their grudges. I can almost hear the cogs grind as each one is retrieved from memory and brooded over. A school teacher confirmed this theory when she said she knew girls of thirteen who were still looking for payback for a party they weren't invited to when they were nine. :evil: :evil: :evil: A typical boy's reaction would have been "What party? :confused: :confused: :confused: "

Then there's the problem of the grudge that can never be reconciled because, sometimes, bad things just happen and it's nobody's fault. :( :( :( Don't be ridiculous! Bad things don't just happen. It must be somebody's fault. :mad: :mad: :mad: A woman will not rest until she can blame somebody - anybody! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And then, to cap it all, women have this curious ability to be offended by things that men simply don't notice. :eek: :eek: :eek: It's like an extra sense that detects the slightest hint of anything remotely unfriendly, even in a complete stranger at forty paces! Maybe they really can do this. :idea: :idea: :idea: It might have served a useful purpose in our prehistoric past but now it just gives them more 'bad things' to dust off and brood over at regular intervals.

But it's late now - and I should be in bed - and the simple fact is, when a goddess gives you an order, you obey it. :D :D :D :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Either you hang about with total b######s or you don't know how to handle them.

Be a man and most women will be just fine forget the rest

what i noticed was the limitations of the French language... the subtitles really didn't carry the message in the original voice over.....!!

I think it's more to do with the fact puns and plays on words don't translate easily. Had the original programme been made in French with English subtitles you would have also lost something in translation.

Sponsored Links
Back