women drivers

Sponsored Links
their are wpman boxers and sprinters
the main reason their are not feamle f1 divers becuase of politics bit like why their are no female footy players in lower mens leuages

There have been women drivers in Formula 1 . Probably the best one was Lella Lombardi in the mid 70's, who actually got into the points in one race. ;) ;) ;)

If you Google there have actually been 5 F1 female racers. Can't remember any of them though.

Sponsored Links
It is now a scientific proven fact that women cannot drive.

I was going to disagree...but that video is so funny.....love the woman at the petrol pump.....:LOL:

I think that women drivers have been put on this earth to make more space for their offspring. Statistically I don't have any idea if this is true is just my experience of how they drive at times.

I don't understand why they cannot get into F1 but I do see a lot more of them shovelling horse shyte for some reason or other.

also, why are there plenty of women bus drivers, but no women lorry drivers?

There are plenty of women truck drivers. You have to look hard though, as they do tend to look like blokes. ;)

The lady drivers in the Eddie Stobart docufilm series looked pretty fly...maybe bordering on being bi, but who is never up for a session with that? A woman away for days, and her friend, and you?

I was told by a lesbian, that one of the reasons they are a lesbian, is because they have a seriously sensitive labia....and men don't work that in foreplay properly. And that is genetics, not somone waking up one day, deciding to prevent the male population of offspring..

Sponsored Links
Back