Women and thermostats.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why don't women understand that turning the 'stat up to 22 will not make the house warm up any faster?

And how can I explain to Mrs RR that the reason for spending money on TRVs is to prevent the lounge radiator from blasting out heat when she's also got the woodburner blasting out heat?

Sponsored Links
Can easily be explained by wrapping a copy of the Mirror round a bit of four by two. :D

Why don't women understand that turning the 'stat up to 22 will not make the house warm up any faster?
I'm afraid she is right. A cold house with air warmed quickly to 22°C will probably feel colder than a house that has been sitting at a constant 20°C for several hours.

My G/F is going through the dreaded "Change" at the moment. It could be -5 ° C in our house , and she'd still complain it was too warm. In fact , the other night, my pet penguins were complaining about the cold and she was sat there in a T Shirt and short skirt, asking me to turn the heating off.!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Ben, Neither would I complain about that. She was complaining about the heating being on , when it was about -10, outside. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ben, Neither would I complain about that. She was complaining about the heating being on , when it was about -10, outside. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Should have told her she was overdressed. "Take you kit of luv, you'll feel much better"

Sponsored Links
Back