Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, I'm stuck with an issue regarding the level of pressure that my boiler has. I've been looking around to see how I could fix this issue, and it came down to me needing a filling loop. However, whilst being confused and frustrated for a straight hour of not knowing what I had to do, it seemed that my boiler actually doesn't have a internal filling loop at all!

Now I was wondering if there was a possibility of me adding a new filling loop to the boiler, which I have seen on screwfix.

The question is, would I need to have to remove the boiler off the wall to do so? Or can I just attach it on directly, while it's still on the wall? I'd rather not go through the hassle of removing it.

Need help as quick as possible,

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
you probably already have a filling loop internal to boiler ,or external. show pics of boiler and pipework to it ??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back