Worcester Boiler Boost Function

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I just had a new boiler fitted and wanted to know if anyone knows of a third party thermostat controller (preferably wireless) that has a Boost Function (i.e. add 1 hour of heating, then turn off) that would work with a worcester boiler.

Having just lost this function despite being told it would be there I'm finding not having it a bit annoying. I like to be able to boost my heating just as I head to bed without having to program it to turn off an hour later, I also work/sleep variable hours so struggle to plan a decent programme.

Also, any advice on whether this system can be installed/uninstalled easily and without hiring an electrician etc... would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
29cdi combination boiler.

Apologies, thought I'd put that in but must've written over it somewhere along the way.

Thanks

Honeywell Sundial Pack 1
Drayton MiTime Pack 1
Drayton MiStat Programmable Room Thermostat

Whether it's easy to convert from your present system is impossible to say as you've not given any details of what it is

Sponsored Links
I'm doing well so far... my apologies for the lack of information, I'm at work currently and the boiler is not...

The system fitted is a Greenstar Comfort II programmable room thermostat and RF receiver.

Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back