Worcester Bosch Combi Controller/Thermostat Options

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a WB Combi boiler with the Drayton LP10RF 'Clip-In' Wireless controller & Digistat +3RF Thermostat.

Basically I need a new +3RF wall Thermostat, as mine got smashed. Before I replace it I was wondering what other options I have with this boiler i.e. different brands/types of controllers/thermostats etc. Whilst a 'smart' thermostat isn't a necessity, I'd like to have one if I could, or even better a Bluetooth Thermostat I can control in-house with an App on my phone, so I basically have two questions:

1. What other (if any) Drayton wireless thermostats are compatible with the LP10RF controller that is currently in the Boiler? Are there any Bluetooth thermostats compatible?

2. What other wireless controllers are compatible with the boiler that would be a 'straight swap' as such for the currently fitted LP10RF?

(I can run wiring from the boiler to a smart thermostat pretty easily if that is my only option to have one)

Thank-you in advance

Jamie

Sponsored Links
Hello Jamie,

We could do with knowing the exact model of the WB - the reason being is some, I believe, will only work with the current control, or a replacement, as in no other thermostat.

Thanks, yes I will post model when I get in from work today. The Drayton controller that is currently fitted is fine - it's the wireless wall stat that needs replacing, I thought I'd see what other options
I have before replacing it like-4-like

The Boiler is a Greenstar 29CDi Classic, currently fitted with a Drayton LP10RF controller.

So if someone could recommend what options I have for a smart / Bluetooth thermostat, like I said running a cable to the boiler isn't a problem if necessary.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
YES YOU CAN USE THE EASY CONTROL, but it uses wifi not bluetooth, if you fit the easy control you will have to disconnect the ribbon from the LP10RF from the boiler, or your new set up wont work

Most reviews are saying the Hive stat is better than the Bosch Easy Control? & I could situate the wireless receiver / controller right next to the boiler, making installation very easy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back