worcester bosch heatslave 15/19 new Danfoss programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Worcester Bosch heatslave 15/19 on oil

hi guys looking for some help

old timer is playing up and was hoping to replace it with a new one, i got a danfoss dual channel one , wondered if anyone had any advice about wiring it in. no header tank just on demand hot water.

this is where the old one was wired,
Untitled by Giles Bertenshaw, on Flickr

back of the new one
Untitled by Giles Bertenshaw, on Flickr

6 into 4? do the off's go else where on the board?

Sponsored Links
What do you want with a dual channel? It's a combi. A clock to serve only heating needs L,N E if req, a common and SL from stat if fitted.

the guy at the plumbing shop said that was what i needed i asked for a single channel to start with!

Sponsored Links
It is as simple as it looks. A length of 4 core cable connects as detailed. L and N to live and neutral, Htg on to CH and HW on to DHW.

thanks guys i was over thinking it wondering what to do with the offs etc

its in and working whats the best setting to have the hot water on? as its on demand for hot water so will it just run till the small tank in the boiler fills up then cut off?

I usually recommend all day, or once depending on how your programmer is marked, for the DHW. It will keep the heatstore topped up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back