Worcester Heatslave 15/19 boiler - oil ran out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a Worcester Heatslave 15/19 and this morning realised I had ran out of oil !!! Not a great situation but its happened (sadly) and now need to learn by my mistake...!!!!!
Now...am in rented property and have been told if it runs dry I need to pay to get it sorted....I have an oil delivery coming on Friday....can anyone advise me please as to what I need to do as I believe all the sludge will now be a problem....and it needs cleaning. Can anyone point me in the right direction so I don't have the expense of an engineer
Any help greatly appreciated
With Regards
Donna

Sponsored Links
post some pictures of the pipework from the tank, through the wall to theboiler, and of the burner itself. We may then be able to help.

If it's pulled sludge through then it'll need new filters and possibly a new pump. Leave it an hour for everything to settle after the delivery before you try to turn it back on

Sponsored Links
If it’s a dirty tank I leave em for 2 hours surprising how long the stuff stays suspended for. Bob

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back