work

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i did offer too help you out in the first place i said if you can get it on price id come over for a couple of days and do it with you im 6ft4"
soo on a SET OF STILTS ID BE ABLE TO HIT IT

Sponsored Links
me and jr will do it m8 well show you how its done
make it look the mutz nutz at the end of the day
jr pm your number

Sponsored Links
think iv still got the link for the firm thats runing the site ill have a chat with them if you want m8

as i sais i dnt wanna step on toes here which is what i think i am doin so ill step aside and let plstrng have it.
no toes are being stepped on plstering was offered the job and dident want it because it would mess his money up, if hes turned down the best part of 2 grand because its on the cards hes not going to go on the cards for one ceiling , either you think you can do it or you cant its up to you ill put it to the boss if you think you can do it if not then leave it

it depends when it needs doin mate cos i have a baby due in 15days. where abouts is the job is it in hampshire?
west sussex ceiling like that would be good money as well, it can be skimmed any time from now and the next 3 weeks as you say you can skim 75m ceilings in a morning right? that means you would be home in time for tea with a nice wedge in your pocket if he was to agree to it

As i did say yes i turned it down as it was 3 weeks away from home and iv got a new born baby at home.
as i said yes id come give you a hand with the ceiling
as two days away from home ill be able too do not 3 weeks
BUT and i meen BUT i did say You get it on price and sort me out from the price you get on it so its money in the pocket not the tax mans pocket
and jr will have too pay tax on it too as its on the cards
YOU KNOW WHAT M8 stick that ****ing lid were the sun dont shine
WHO EVER YOU GET TOO HELP YOU OUT I FILL SORRY FOR COZ YOUR PROBABLY STAB THEM IN THE BACK LIKE YOU DID ME
its your last job right m8 ? as the old man cant hack it
take the silver spoon out your arse m8 your noo better then the rest of us
back to plastering for me tomoz
pawnbrokers for you :p

i regret to say that i did not see my original post goin this way and i am sorry guys if it was my post that has caused this
steve i feel im goin to have thank you for the offer but after this has blown up i think im goin to have to say thanks but i wnt do it im not in the habit of causing arguments and i feel that i have.
i respect both of you from what i have experienced on here as nice salt of the earth blokes and good plasterers and its a shame to see this turn out like this.
so as i said steve thank you very much it is much apretciated but i wouldnt feel comfortable doin this job now, i hope you and plstring can resolve your differences as you obviously get on well.
sorry for any agrovation and inconvenience caused

dont think for one sec jr its you or your post that started this off m8
your sound its opened my eyes too whos your m8 and who want too fck you in the arse to try and make them look good
iv got your number jr and if i can put work your way then soo bee it as i
know what its like with a baby on the way and getting work
well as i said before steve can now go fck fcking numty ******
any way back too your post m8 LOL

dont think for one sec jr its you or your post that started this off m8
your sound its opened my eyes too whos your m8 and who want too fck you in the a**e to try and make them look good
iv got your number jr and if i can put work your way then soo bee it as i
know what its like with a baby on the way and getting work
well as i said before steve can now go fck fcking numty ****
any way back too your post m8 LOL
what u goin on about stab u in the back if u dont want the job u should let someone else have it , silver spoon ? me? your having a laugh, you will have to go out and work soon m8, cameron will see to that job club for you and road sweeper hes cutting the lot m8 if someones nice enough to offer you a job for a couple of grand your going to have no choice but to take it or benifit cut

look m8 you dont know my circumstances at all soo why you runing of at the gums
i support my own dont you worry about dont need your soo called two k job
if i did dont you think id bee there now doing it :confused:
road sweeper yer you wish im the next generation of plasterers
keep going youll gett that gold shop one day
DELLBOY
or are you going too run for mp as you know it all
them pain killers are going tooo your head if you keep poping them like m&ms
your money will run out soon and be back pawnibng somthing agen
stay up there on your high horse but one day your fall off and with a thump

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back