work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
HONEST days work lol you joker
daddys money will run out soon m8 then your come back down too erth with a thump
bought any gold yet
or was you pawning it all
you crack me up you know like us all you havent got long on the trowel till your sitting in
your (gold shop) sucking on oxygen trying too fleace pople
id hate too think of all the snaging the poor painter is having too do after you
any way ****** to it you aint werth it
wake up pull you head out your arse and smell the muilti finish your done

funny aint it,
was in my local alsfords and travis this morning and they were very busy,so looks like there is work out there.
Thank F*** for that ;) my boy`s managed to keep going over Christmas until now .

****ing dell doy thats your new name now ****
my little flat well i cann sit back and say im happy with the way i live and my life CAN you NO **** off back too cashconverters and pawn some more dj gear LMAO
call your self a spread lmao behave
me a scrounging git how you wok that one out then
LAZY stawt that begrudge anyone money what you on crack
tell you what m8 iv got more money in my family then you can shake a stick at
but this isnt about money is it its about you beeing a jumped up littel ****
your no better then the rest of us the sooner you get it in your head the better soo you got money big ****ing wooop money cant buy you happiness
i graft m8 i ern my money unlike you
your dad grafted for your money not you hope your kitchen floor dont look like a ski slope
your knackered its time you hung out too dry
keep poping them pain killers like m&ms there going too your brain
DONT FORGET TOO START ON MY DYSLEXIA come on im waiting
keep the insults coming i can feel the love

Sponsored Links
**** dell doy thats your new name now ****
my little flat well i cann sit back and say im happy with the way i live and my life CAN you NO **** off back too cashconverters and pawn some more dj gear LMAO
call your self a spread lmao behave
me a scrounging git how you wok that one out then
LAZY stawt that begrudge anyone money what you on crack
tell you what m8 iv got more money in my family then you can shake a stick at
but this isnt about money is it its about you beeing a jumped up littel ****
your no better then the rest of us the sooner you get it in your head the better soo you got money big **** wooop money cant buy you happiness
how can you be happy scrounging u little **** your not fit enough to clean my trowel any one want to buy a refina mm30? ilmao go clean your windows with the pair of ladders you bought to clean windows you george formbey wannabe

well tell you what m8 window cleaning is 99.9% proffit whats my over heads washing up luiquid honest living better then buying selling gold (dellboy)
two ladders ? you are on crack its a set of window cleaners ladders ****
as for the mm30 fmao sell it thats really going to hert me :cry: (not)
you must need the money agen
as for cleaning your trowel lol i wouldnt even **** in your ear if your brain was on fire
scrounging hows that then
as for cleaning windows tell you what m8 the last time i let you lick my windows you left smear marks ****ing sholder munching pompy ****

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back