Workshop alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there, I've recently had a 30ft X 20ft wooden workshop built on our land. it is lined internally with 3/4 inch osb board on all vertical walls and has an unduline roof lined with 1/2 osb board. The roof has 4 clear plastic corigated roof lights. I would like to install some kind of alarm. There are 3 opening windows on the walls which are well secured with 1 inch thick security bars bolted to the main frame. It has double opening doors which are secured with 2 Squire maximum level padbar and padlocks along with a full length double door bar. All hinges are bolted right through the frame. I have a master blaster which I'd like to fit inside but wandered if fitting pir sensors inside would cause false alarms . I would be going Texecom alarm on this but am not sure weather to just go mag contacts on every opening or to add a pir?

Sponsored Links
hard wired then do both it will hardly break the bank if its wireless need to think of the metal absorbing the signal if there is any. Either way its not going to be mega bucks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back