Worktop Edging

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me where I can get some 40mm laminate worktop edging (gloss black), preferably an online shop or national chain.
Cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi Totty

First off the laminate edging strips are generally available from distributors of the worktops and are an exact match to the laminate worktops, so a Duropal edge strip would come from a Duropal distributor. My own experience of this market is that the trade outlets may be happy to sell you a strip, but that they aren't on line as that's not where their main market is. Do you know what brand of worktop you have and the name of the range (e.g. Duropal U1233TC Metallic Black)? This should be marked on the underside of the worktop.

Scrit

Scrit,
Thanks for the tip about looking underneath - never even occurred to me. Unfortunately it only gives the manufacturers name (Bushboard) but I've had a look at there website (www.bushboard.co.uk) and should be able to find it from there - o contact them for some samples to compare.
Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back