worktop to cut in curved shape in sheffield

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I recently renovated my kitchen and i need to make an s shape in a piece of worktop which is about 50 cm in length.

can anyone advise who (company or individual contractor) can provide this service. I do not intend to buy an electric saw as I won't use it that much afterwards.

Many thanks,
Harry

Sponsored Links
you do realise the cut edges will have flat edging as its not a machined edge
thats assuming you mean curvy "S" rather than a square digital s

you do realise the cut edges will have flat edging as its not a machined edge
thats assuming you mean curvy "S" rather than a square digital s

Hi,

its alright with flat edging and it will be a curvy "S" as you assumed.

Regards,
Harry

You really want the curve finish cut with a router, any form of saw will leave too ragged a line for the laminate edging strip. Find someone local who fits worktops they should be able to do it by making a simple template and then routing to that.

Jason

Sponsored Links
You really want the curve finish cut with a router, any form of saw will leave too ragged a line for the laminate edging strip. Find someone local who fits worktops they should be able to do it by making a simple template and then routing to that.

Jason

Thanks Jason,

The difficulty is to get someone in the region to do this for me. But hoepfully I will find someone.

Thanks for your advice.

harry

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back