Worscester 35CDi no hot water?

Sponsored Links
It was GC 47 - 311 - 39
Have a manual on pdf but with others so I'll have to split the file.....

Thank you all for this, great forum. I'm waiting on the engineer who is almost half an hour late.
Meanwhile I've been learning.
Thanks again,

-Dave Short

Sponsored Links
I forgot to say there is no fault code, it seems to be blissfully unaware that a how water tap has been used and as such does not turn on.

Thanks,

-Dave Short

It is a 2 pump model. Last time it was fixed with no parts bought, so it may not have been fixed properly, but I guess it was not totally broken.

Thanks again this is really helpful, I'll let you all know the verdict.

-Dave Short.

Faulty flow switch was the verdict, it's been replaced, heat exchanger was drained and refilled.
268 quid bill, but reassuring to see the diagnostic what you have all mentioned.
Thanks again.

-Dave Short.

£268? for a flowswitch? :eek:

saw you coming mate :(

Yeah, quite expensive given the first guy that came out didn't fix it. And when supposedly sending him back out he was sick and so a new guy, a new repair, I don;t know what the first one cost.
This was
170 for labour.
58 for materials,
268 when all done.
But hey I'm not paying. I think I'd have had a work about the failure of the first effort before paying for a complete new service.
My land lord said he hated Pimlico but couldn't get his usual guys, and oly called them back out as the first effort didn't last. I'm curious as the the first report now.
Ho hum. no cost to me other than a few days with no hot water.

Thank you all.

-Dave Short

Thats quite cheap for Pimlico!

Last bill I saw for them was about £70 per HALF hour inc. vat.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back