Worst way to die?

Sponsored Links
Yes, old with a good family - provided for.
And in your sleep so you know nothing about it.

Anything that prolongs the "experience" has to class as a worst way to die.
That said there are accounts from people who have very nearly drowned that recounts a feeling of panic followed by an overall feeling of great calm.
Boiling in a liquid is said to be pretty much the most painful way for a human to die so I suppose that merits an entry.

I'm not keen to try either though , I'm looking forward to many more years of grumpynesss yet.

That said there are accounts from people who have very nearly drowned that recounts a feeling of panic followed by an overall feeling of great calm.

From what I remember of it I was terrified all the time until I was dragged out :D

Sponsored Links
Never doubted it, just my recollection of it is sheer panic.

Now you have got me remembering it, there was one point when I thought it was nice and quiet. A bit strange as it was a busy day in the swimming pool!

I dunno I might risk it again if the nice new female life guard at the pool and gym gives me the kiss of life :D

Actually I`ll pass, rather not go through that again.

One thing it did do was hamper me in scuba diving, took me forever to learn to "breathe" in underwater. Apparently a common experience anyway. Not exactly natural to breathe in underwater :D

Is there a good way to die?

Well my mum went to bed with her book, snuggled down to sleep, placed her book on the pillow, and just never woke up...... it was obviously traumatic for us ....her family, but it really was the absolute best for my mum, and has to be the best way to go.

Agreed sooey. Reading CHM's posts was a close second until he got banned.

Sponsored Links
Back