would you?

Sponsored Links
Nige F said:
dg123 said:
They should suffer the same fate as Prometheus - be bound to a rock and have their livers torn out each day (it grows back again each night). Why can`t George Best`s do that then :confused::

Unfortunately, the liver growing back each night is only part of an idealism.

Sponsored Links
ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
punchjoshua said:
violence breeds violence.
try saying that to your dog who suffered in agony and did'nt know why he was being tortured.

..... Try saying it to the Rotter gnawing the stump of your leg .. :eek: Or any oother stump you may be lucky enough to possess ... ;)

punchjoshua said:
violence breeds violence.

No * like you get people so angry they just want to shove a firework up your a rse

hey chill you will be complaining about that old guy stumbling about little kids bedrooms in the middle of the night.(white beard large red sack)

punchjoshua said:
hey chill you will be complaining about that old guy stumbling about little kids bedrooms in the middle of the night.(white beard large red sack)

Nowadays because of the pc crowd he would get arrested for being a perv.

On the same note you cant beat Kevin B loody Wilson's Santa Record :LOL:

punchjoshua said:
(white beard large red sack)

I've had an itchy ballbag too - not nice I can tell you.

joe

Round my way 2 blokes had a row bout a dog. So one of them broke into the others house, scalped him, and cut 1 of his fingers off with a saw. Not saying its right, but if someone ever hurt my poor old mutt, they would wish they had just been scalped and lost fingers. :evil:

i had a customer tell me that one of his building contractors was nicking stuff from the site,so the foreman got a nail gun and nailed his hands to the floor and said you better be gone by the time i get back :eek: apparently he was gone but left loads of blood everywhere.not nice but after that he never had anything else going missing on the site.bit drastic but it did the job.

ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
i had a customer tell me that one of his building contractors was nicking stuff from the site,so the foreman got a nail gun and nailed his hands to the floor and said you better be gone by the time i get back :eek: apparently he was gone but left loads of blood everywhere.not nice but after that he never had anything else going missing on the site.bit drastic but it did the job.
good job the foreman's name wasn't Dinsdale then! :eek:

I hate firework night as it just goes on forever and ever.............!
My cats are terrified :evil: :evil: :evil:

If I saw anyone doing anything like that to any animal I'd do exactly the same to them...........and then give them the biggest good hiding they'd ever had!!!!........I HATE cruelty to animals..........there is absolutely no excuse or justification for this kind of disgusting behaviour by the yobbish brain dead insignificants in our society!

Gaz Bagualy .....

cut a very long story short ...
He was at my school he was second COCK of the school ... he had a nasty bullying gang , he thought at 15yo ...KING OF THE WORLD !!! ..
he was ...

he beat an bullied loads of my peers , when me an him went head to head ...I got a massive kicking ,as I wouldnt stop getting up to hit him ...

bonfire night came an went an we Never saw him again at school ...

we read later how a lad from his street was charged with animal cruelity , he had got capyured 5 cats an 3 kittens an with his gang he had blown bits off them with fireworks , then when the gang all drunk were scared about his behaviour they were told to watch as he cut the cats heads off with his flick knife

it soon got out when the parkie found the dead cat bodies an kids were hauled in an he was named ..

he was given a then type supervision order , meaning his mother (who was a drunk ... )had to make sure he was a "Good Boy "
He wasnt an was in nick an out ...

I met this Freak of nature years later outside The H , trying to get in , all cheap/nasty shell suit an dirty /dosser
he remembered me an tried the "old schoolie mate "routine ... which made made me wretch , at how he he used to beat us ,an how he killed them cats an LOVED IT ..

I showed him a few Es I had an said follow me (I beat the shot out of him , an left that scum for dead ) ...

I heard later he was found off Oxford Street Dead .. teehee

Sponsored Links
Back