Dogs (why would you do this?)

Sponsored Links
I don't know the answer to dog shoite & sometimes when I walk thru my woods I wish they'd never invented poo bags.

There's a couple of places near here that have secured off a 1acre (or so) field & charge £5ish for 1/2hr. One even has an old cow barn with sand on the floor & lots of agility equipment. I'm told business is booming with 70%+ utilisation.

Lol. Apart from my old Dad, you’re the only other person I’ve heard use that expression. (y)

Neither of my parents, or any of my relatives, would swear in normal conversation, though my father was quite capable of using the milder words when the occasion demanded. I try to follow the same rule.

Some neighbours have a holly tree at the front of the house and is usually festooned with poo bags

Sponsored Links
Some neighbours have a holly tree at the front of the house and is usually festooned with poo bags
Update on this situation, they caught the culprit, a friend of theirs & ours, he is now divorced from the woman who was the main friend, he walks past our house regularly, so I am going to have a little chat with him

Second mention of my SIL in one day. She keeps/walks dogs. She wanted a lift - about 90 minutes. I can't remember what condition I put on it, but she didn't like my pointing out that she stank of dogshít.
She must be very considerate because she hasn't bothered us for years.

It has long been known that people with dementia can experience sleep problems, including finding it harder to get to sleep. Researchers have also found changes in the brainwaves of people with dementia during sleep – including decreased slow brain waves that occur during non-rapid eye movement deep sleep. These are important in memory consolidation and appear to be linked to the activity of the brain’s system for clearing away waste.

Now it seems sleep impairment may occur in dogs experiencing a condition similar to dementia in humans.

“Changes in sleep habits should be expected in older dogs, and could be a harbinger of decline in cognition,” said Prof Natasha Olby, senior author of a study at North Carolina State University.

read on@the Guardian.com

It has long been known that people with dementia can experience sleep problems, including finding it harder to get to sleep. Researchers have also found changes in the brainwaves of people with dementia during sleep – including decreased slow brain waves that occur during non-rapid eye movement deep sleep. These are important in memory consolidation and appear to be linked to the activity of the brain’s system for clearing away waste.

Now it seems sleep impairment may occur in dogs experiencing a condition similar to dementia in humans.

“Changes in sleep habits should be expected in older dogs, and could be a harbinger of decline in cognition,” said Prof Natasha Olby, senior author of a study at North Carolina State University.

read on@the Guardian.com
That's total boll@x.
Anyone who had a dog knows that as they get older their sleep pattern is kind of a permanent nap (24 hours a day), interrupted by food and a little, slow stroll around the block.

That's total boll@x.
Anyone who had a dog knows that as they get older their sleep pattern is kind of a permanent nap (24 hours a day), interrupted by food and a little, slow stroll around the block.

Yes, dog owners get like that.

Sponsored Links
Back