Madeline/ Daily Mail

nevermind her tops, I'm upset she killed her own kid and has covered it to avoid ruin. I have beleived this from day 1.

According to my research, the bar is within neither earshot or direct site of the apartment. Apparently the hotel did offer a free babysitting service.

Sponsored Links
A lot of people believe they were abducted by aliens too.

And now the disappearance of a five year old girl just across the way from where madeline went missing! Just hope this one gets cleared up quickly for all sakes

[quote="AtoZ";p="797397"

it will allow the factually incorrect points

And what points have I made that are factually incorrect ?

Waiting :rolleyes:[/quote]

From the department of transport

The main results show that

* The number of people killed in road accidents fell by 1 per cent from 3,201 in 2005 to 3,172 in 2006. 31,845 people were killed or seriously injured in 2006, 1 per cent fewer than in 2005. There were 258,404 road casualties in Great Britain in 2006, 5 per cent less than in 2005.
* There were 189,161 road accidents involving personal injury in 2006, 5 per cent fewer than in 2005. Of these, 27,872 accidents involved death or serious injury, less than 1 per cent fewer than in 2005 (27,942).
* The number of deaths among car users in 2006 was 1,612, 4 per cent less than in the previous year. The number seriously injured fell by 2 per cent to 12,642. Total casualties among car users were 171,000, 4 per cent lower than 2005. Provisional traffic estimates indicate a 1 per cent rise in car and taxi traffic over the period.
* Child casualties fell by 9 per cent. The number of children killed or seriously injured in 2006 was 3,294 (down 5 per cent on 2005). Of those, 2,025 were pedestrians, 5 per cent down on 2005. 169 children died on the roads, 20 per cent more than in 2005, this was about the same level as 2004 (166) which at that time was the lowest ever recorded figure.

I think that I heard that one other child had been abducted in portugal in the last ten years although I stand to be corrected.

I think the above ^^^^^clearly shows that "a simple drive in a car" exposes your children to far more danger.
Added to that are that these figures happen every year.
ignorant, naive, bad mother or just plain stupid... you fill in the blanks.

You also stated that the room was unlocked. Well I understand that it was locked, the macanns said it was locked, the portugese police say it was locked… even joe90 said it was locked
The british police have never suggested that it was anything but locked but you have written that it was. I suspect that you have no idea if it was locked or not but it wouldn’t suit your purpose if it was.

Three things you stated in your post and three things you got wrong. The last being that you suggest that people would be happy to leave their kids like the macanns did.
You cant have been talking to me because I had already stated that I have not and would not have done so.
The person you aimed it at had also stated the same and although I cannot speak for her/him, I think its safe to say you got that wrong too..

Ps
I thought you wanted your say but were not going to argue..

Pps
i would have let you flap your lips because everyone can see that it more important for you to condemm rather than think about what you say.
your smugness and need to be right over such a sad subject sickens me.

Ever wish that you didn’t write WAITING..

enough from me. i'll let ignorant people flap their lips and feel really good about themselves.[/b]

Sponsored Links
AtoZ, would you lock your three tiny children in a hotel room and clear off for a skinfull? You would? No wonder you support the MCs then.
Children may get injured on the road - but you don't leave them sleeping there. It's a ridiculous comparison.

AtoZ, would you lock your three tiny children in a hotel room and clear off for a skinfull? You would? No wonder you support the MCs then.
Children may get injured on the road - but you don't leave them sleeping there. It's a ridiculous comparison.
Your missing the point Joe.....we are going over old ground but accept that we all almost by defination put our families at risk in our daily activities but we weigh up the benefits of what we do with the perceived level of danger.
To leave their kids in a hotel room gave rise to an infanitesamally small risk, far less than you would subject a fellow passenger in your car too.
I, whilst not nessessarily saying I would do that myself can nevertheless understand why the Mccanns did and I would not persecute them for that.
It's life Joe.....we all do things we will live to regret.

Letting your kids be taken by paedos shouldn't be one of them.

Could somebody tell me if the other diners in the group also had their children with them on this holiday, and if so did they leave them unattended, or did they pay for the baby sitting service.?
I would have thought that peer pressure from the others would have made them all to make the same arrangements.
At least thats what we used to do when our kids were young.
Very strange.

My understanding is that they all did pretty much the same thing. They took it in turns to check on the kids in the various apartments

Why didn't one of the nine adults stay back and babysit on a roster basis? Surely they could go just one night with out getting legless.

No, you just made that up to imply its stupid to suspect the parents - you ****.
MANY people accept/feel/acknowledge the parents were involved...as do the Police at the scene.

No, you just made that up to imply its stupid to suspect the parents - you ****.
MANY people accept/feel/acknowledge the parents were involved...as do the Police at the scene.

Many people WANT to suspect the parents because it makes a better story.
Why are you being abusive about it?

Sponsored Links
Back