Madeline/ Daily Mail

[quote="AtoZ";p="797397"

it will allow the factually incorrect points

And what points have I made that are factually incorrect ?

Waiting :rolleyes:

You also stated that the room was unlocked. Well I understand that it was locked, the macanns said it was locked, the portugese police say it was locked… even joe90 said it was locked
The british police have never suggested that it was anything but locked but you have written that it was. I suspect that you have no idea if it was locked or not but it wouldn’t suit your purpose if it was.

Three things you stated in your post and three things you got wrong. The last being that you suggest that people would be happy to leave their kids like the macanns did.

enough from me. i'll let ignorant people flap their lips and feel really good about themselves.[/b][/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeleine_McCann

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/09/21/nmaddy521.xml

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2008/01/07/i-saw-stalker-by-maddy-apartment-89520-20277449/

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...rtment+days+before+she+disappeared/article.do

Above are a few articles that clearly state in them that the patio doors were unlocked.

Only just noticed your reply, will deal with the rest of your nonsense later.

Sponsored Links
Actualy Joe, I'm surprised the filters starred out the word I used, it wasn't that abusive - on a par with plonker or such...nothing to make your hair stand on end honest.

I don't have the time, patience or links to try and prove my suspician....but the Portugese police do so I'll let them get on with it....if our goverment will let them....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/01/30/nmaddy130.xml

It said on the news this morning that the Brit Police believe the MCs are innocent.

Well I'll take the word of the police whos jurisdiction it happened in who have a working knowledge of the whole scene in which this nightmare was set - not our local plod who I personaly have very little confidence in from first hand exsperience of being a victim of crime...elo, elo, elo, it must have been a dego

Sponsored Links
You mean the force that beat women up to get a confession? Well if that's your idea of justice - you are welcome to it. You just want to blame the McCanns because you want to blame the McCanns - why let something trivial like lack of evidence get in the way? :rolleyes:

It said on the news this morning that the Brit Police believe the MCs are innocent.

I thought that it was a friend of the McCann family that said that the British police thought they were innocent, I don't think the police have actually said anything.

Well said Bilioustrumpstaine.

edit - Joe we all know the fuzz beat people up and even shoot unarmed people 7 times in the head on the underground but lets stick to the Portugese shall we seeeing as there handling it.

But they can't ever proceed with this investigation as that would mean beating up Kate MC - and they'd never get away with that would they? You sure are one twisted character. :cry:

Durgo said:
we all know the fuzz beat people up and even shoot unarmed people 7 times in the head on the underground
Oh really. That's what the police "do", is it?

So how many times have the police shot someone in the head seven times on the underground, in the entire history of the police, and guns, and the underground?

Am I realy to asume you think I would know such a thing?! who do you think I am Softus? a member of the policeforce? high ranking goverment/MOD? GOD HIMSELF PERHAPS?!!

The example of the poor chap who had his head scattered recentlty in full view of the general public was given because it was not voluntarily released to the media - WE ALL SAW because it happeend in such a public place.
Common sense tells you theres a lot more we don't hear about.

You realy have earned that name of your with this one mateyboy :LOL:

Am I realy to asume you think I would know such a thing?!
I thought my assumption was plain, i.e. that you didn't know, and that you were speaking from a point of view of complete ignorance. It was a reasonable assumption, since you've done the same thing before.

who do you think I am Softus? a member of the policeforce? high ranking goverment/MOD? GOD HIMSELF PERHAPS?!!
I have no idea - I assume that you are who say you are. Perhaps you're lying. I don't know.

The example of the poor chap who had his head scattered recentlty in full view of the general public was given because it was not voluntarily released to the media - WE ALL SAW because it happeend in such a public place.
I wasn't there. I didn't see it. I heard about it through the media.

Common sense tells you theres a lot more we don't hear about.
My common sense is different to yours - I don't believe for one second that the police have ever made that mistake before, i.e. shot someone innocent, in the head, on the underground.

Let's not forget that this was a special devision of the police - trained, hyped-up and armed to deal with terrorists at a time when most people were scared of another suicide bombing taking place.

You realy have earned that name of your with this one mateyboy
So is that what you do when you don't have any facts to back up your ludicrous generalisations - poke fun at a name? If so, it's rather pointless, since "Softus" is just a member name on an Internet forum.

Oh, and I'm not your mateyboy, or any other type of mate that you might have.

:( At least this sort of thing does get publicity these days (which surely improves the likelihood that some further evidence may come up).
I recall the disappearance of Genette Tate in Devon over 30 years ago, when unfortunately nothing was ever resolved and the killer is still out there somewhere.

I have another theory as to the poor childs disappearance.

Would it have been possible/plausible for Maddy to have woken up and got out of bed looking for her parents and left the apartment through the unlocked patio doors and then bumped into some weirdo who then seized an opportunity (literally) and abducted her. :(

I have never been 100% convinced about the abductor breaking in and taking one child without waking the other two. :confused:

I have never heard this possibility mentioned before, why ? have I missed an obvious reason :oops:

I've always had the same thoughts. It isn't the first time she wandered off (it wasn't the first time they left here home-alone)

Sponsored Links
Back