Dog owners

Sponsored Links
Bring back the dog licence.

Won't stop anything.
Same as the m/chip totally useless.

For one i would of made it compulsory that dogs were insured and i prefer the tattoo to m/chip.

Pointless seeing a dog in the street and thinking it might be yours but you can't check a m/chip like a tattoo.

Sponsored Links
If the councils banned the keeping of dogs in council houses there wouldn't be a problem, because that is where most of the stupid people live.

people who own a staff are the one's who give dog owners a bad name . Mind you they may have too sell it now the bedroom tax is coming in ;)

greater controls on breeding would help. there are just too many dogs being bred both in private homes and in puppy farms which makes dogs so easy to get hold of.

reducing the number of staffies and similar breeds being bred would reduce the number of staffies in rescue centres. those places are full of them and end up being adopted by people that dont know what they are doing.

I would never support any kind of ban because so many people regardless of whether they live in council houses or not, benefit from living with dogs.

generalizing about social groups is incredibly small minded.

I would never support any kind of ban because so many people regardless of whether they live in council houses or not, benefit from living with dogs

Ah but do the dogs benefit from living with people? You could say that if they were going to be put down then anything is better.

But what about the dog who is locked up for hours in a day while the owner is at work, then confused as to who is the boss, then locked up again while the owner heads to work. That is just not right.

I think it was Ceser millan I once heard say that the most balanced and happy dogs in western society are the ones who live with tramps.

I have Caesar Milan's first book and I like his point about the Tramp/dog relationship.

In a domestic setting I don't think people should buy a dog if they cant give it a good life, but education is the thing. Bans hurt both people and animals

I have a dog, but if my house was an empty house all day, I would not own one.

This gives you an idea of the ferocity of these dogs...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA9pw53WaKQ

Looks like it saved the tw@ from a goring.
Not quite sure how the dog survived that.

I always enjoy it when I see the bull 'win'. This macho posturing and taunting which continues to exist under the guise of a Dego 'tradition' is disgraceful in my opinion. The bull has no chance and, one way or the other, will ultimately be killed.

Yep, if the bull looks like it's got a chance they send people out to stab it in the back of the neck so it cannot fight.

If you want to see bulls in action then go to one of the rodeos that tour the Rocky Mountain towns in the summer. Complete nutter cowboys, even more complete nutter clowns, and the worst thing to happen to the bull is having a rope tied round its nuts and yanked on real tight. When it's real mad, the gates open and the fun begins.

Sponsored Links
Back