Another Shaggy Dog Story

C

calorific

3 week old baby mauled to death by a pit bull in the US.

What can be done to prevent ill-advised people from being allowed to own and rear such animals? There are undoubtedly a shed load of well looked after, happy and "safe" dogs of this and other breeds which one assumes is pretty much entirely down to the efforts of the owner. So I again ask the question, how can we prevent dangerous people getting hold of potentially dangerous animals?

Sponsored Links
I spent ages training my cat to do it's business on your lawn!

There are people out there with sub-standard intelligence, low self esteem, are egotistically insecure and have the social skills of a corpse that own dangerous breeds - all the rest are dog owners.

"dunner be daft, my charlie wouldn't hurt a fly"

How many times have we heard that. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
There are undoubtedly a shed load ............."safe" dogs of this and other breeds

No such thing as a safe dog, they are all capable of inflicting life changing injuries, the world would be a better place wihout the sh***y things.

Thats why I chose to have a cat because they s**t in nieghbours gardens and not their own . :mrgreen:

But they also **** & **** in the owners house . House stinks to high heaven. Owners dont notice that fact- but visitors to the owners house always do.
THAT IS A FACT.

There are undoubtedly a shed load ............."safe" dogs of this and other breeds

No such thing as a safe dog, they are all capable of inflicting life changing injuries, the world would be a better place wihout the sh***y things.

Are you including dogs for the blind in your statment? not forgetting hearing dogs, sheep dogs, cattle dogs, rescue dogs, sniffer dogs and pets that are always there for us no matter what, always faithful and loyal, a mans best friend, dont forget how they first came into our lives when we came out of the swamps and settled in our villages warning us of approaching strangers!!!

ALL dogs should be muzzled in public for a start and if a dog atacks someone the owner should be charged with gbh,abh,assult or whatever it takes to get them to court , any dog caught doing a dump and the owner does not pick it up a £2000 fine to be paid within 2 days, all dogs owners should be made to buy a licence for £500 and pay to have it chipped. Anyone caught without a chipped dog would face £5000 fine and two years in prison........ bloody **** machines.......if I could I would impose all the above from 8am tomorrow

Sponsored Links
Back