Another stupid dog another stupid victim.

Sponsored Links
Because he wanted a powerful and muscular dog that he could teach to be aggressive. And he got his wish. Correctly trained dogs tend not to be dangerous.

Sponsored Links
Maybe the victim mistreated the dog badly and only had himself to blame. But yeah, keeping a dog that is capable of tearing you up is never a wise move. Be interesting to have all the facts.

Sky say it was his dog. The Daily mirror state that it was his girlfriends dog which was a pitbull terrier, doubt it actually was a pb as we all know they're banned so more likely a pitbull cross.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/preston-dog-attack-first-picture-7104404

Last edited by a moderator:
There's only two breeds the KC and most vets recommend to be good with children, the Staffie and English Mastiff.

The staffie is known as the Nanny dog because if it's gentle nature with children.

Unfortunately the wrong end of the lead gets the blame most of the time.

We had staffies when I was younger and living with parents and my sister has had them for all her adult life(54) in fact I can't remember her not ever having one and I've never known them bite anyone.

Unfortunately a breed becomes fashionable with chavs and the breed suffers. 20 years ago it was the Rottweiler, before that the Doberman, Alsatian etc etc

doubt it actually was a pb as we all know they're banned so more likely a pitbull cross.

Well if it wasn't cross, then it was very annoyed....

Perhaps it was a Grouchy Corgi?

Dogs are only as vicious as their owners make them....

Maybe the victim mistreated the dog badly and only had himself to blame. But yeah, keeping a dog that is capable of tearing you up is never a wise move. Be interesting to have all the facts.

Sky say it was his dog. The Daily mirror state that it was his girlfriends dog which was a pitbull terrier, doubt it actually was a pb as we all know they're banned so more likely a pitbull cross.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/preston-dog-attack-first-picture-7104404

The PB isn't a banned breed.
As long as they're registered to the owner, the dog is neutered, 3rd party insurance and muzzled in public then it's perfectly legal to own one.

Sponsored Links
Back