Nation of pet lovers eh?

Well noseall does display double standards, you know... on camping "P.S. i don't like camping myself but i am prepared to rough it for the sake of me sprogs." and on pets "This is one of the reasons i keep on refusing to give in to the wife and kids." :LOL:
Let me explain richard Ed if i may and i will do it s-l-o-w-l-y if you wish.

Camping lasts for about four days and is carried out by a group of families so is not all that bad. We can also camp when we want i.e. take it or leave it on a weather dependant basis.

A dog however lasts for several years, is a daily chore and will end up being my sole responsibility at some point during its life. The huge and underlying difference meanwhile is that the children will get bored of the dog rather quickly.

Camping every now and then is great for the sprogs and they look forward to it every time. If we did it every day they would hate it and it would not be 'healthy' for them. So if you think that if i give in to the children and buy them a dog that i am some how improving the lives of my children, then you are dumber than chapoo. In fact, reading through your post i am embarrassed for you.

Poor Di, at least she is prepared to suffer a fool gladly.

Oh i forgot to add...."laugh out loud". :rolleyes:

:yawn:

Sponsored Links
Do you manage to :yawn: and :LOL: at the same time?

Does anybody know if there is a "CRINGE" smiley?

Sponsored Links
no but there is :hypocrite: nosenowt.
In what way?
Because i take my kids camping yet won't buy a dog?

Becasuse i take them to sporting activities each week but not Macdonalds each week?

Because i take them up the woods and not to the pub?

Because i buy them a push bike and not a chavvy mini-moto?

I'll try not to be a hypocrite if you stop being a tool, deal?

no but there is :hypocrite: nosenowt.
In what way?
Because i take my kids camping yet won't buy a dog?

Becasuse i take them to sporting activities each week but not Macdonalds each week?

Because i take them up the woods and not to the pub?

Because i buy them a push bike and not a chavvy mini-moto?

I'll try not to be a hypocrite if you stop being a tool, deal?

Because I hate McDonalds, cos I take them to football, coz i live in the deepest darkest countryside, just fields etc, so a trip to a town, is a treat. i only take my kids to the pub to watch footy when its on sky, and frankly i don't feel particularly comfortable with that. They have a dog, and I hate camping. OK?

OK.
I'm not the one resurrecting this dull post with irrelevance - YOU are you tool.

Your eagerness to humiliate yourself knows no bounds.

OK.
I'm not the one resurrecting this dull post with irrelevance - YOU are you tool.

Your eagerness to humiliate yourself knows no bounds.

Fine take you and your greebo's camping, frankly it removes the chav element from those that can afford better. None of those chavy kids, and obecse tatoo'ed barely illerate housewives. I mean c'mon, you hardly advertise yourself do you, you portray you and and your family as low life scum. Shameless really.

obecse tatoo'ed barely illerate housewives.
Deary me, just when i think you can humiliate yourself no more.....
At least learn to spell and formulate grammar that makes sense :rolleyes:

P.S. Rome was lovely last summer and not a bare chested chav in sight.

I think I've summat stuck in me teeth
Lovely dog that, perfect for a 'pet'. A rubbish skip would be the best place for some of these savage animals.

Sponsored Links
Back