Nation of pet lovers eh?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just goes to show what really comes first. Holiday abroad or the dog.....holiday it is then!

This is one of the reasons i keep on refusing to give in to the wife and kids. It really irks me when people ask others to look after their pets whilst on holiday so i do not want to be in a position myself, to have to ask others.

I'm not keen on cleaning up pet shoite on a daily basis either.

Sorry fido, Benidorm it is!

Sponsored Links
Jeez Noseall, bit grumpy this morning are you? Somebody undertake you on the motorway last night?

You're correct though, if you're not prepared to look after the dog properly you shouldn't have one. Not sure where this 'nation of animal lovers' comes from, and I thought the RSPCA had started refusing taking in unwanted dogs.

The RSPCA are a stupid organisation. Last week my daughter wanted a cat. She contacted the RSPCA with the aim of taking a rescue cat. They said it would cost £90 and there would be home visits to see if the home was suitable. When my ex wanted a cat - the RSPCA said she couldn't have one as she worked part time.

Anyway, my daughter got one off Gumtree and the cat she would have got from the RSPCA was no-doubt euthanised.

Just goes to show what really comes first. Holiday abroad or the dog.....holiday it is then!
You're just thinking about yourself :!:
This is one of the reasons i keep on refusing to give in to the wife and kids.
A bit of a bully here
It really irks me when people ask others to look after their pets whilst on holiday so i do not want to be in a position myself, to have to ask others.
If it's wasn't for the animals lovers, might as well put all animals down. One day you might need their help. What goes around comes around. :!:

I'm not keen on cleaning up pet shoite on a daily basis either.
Nor me but that's life

Me think you're having a bad day ;)

Sponsored Links
I don't have a dog.

But I clean human ****e everyday..............something gone wrong!

That's right, I should of tried harder at skool!

Andy

The RSPCA are a stupid organisation. Last week my daughter wanted a cat. She contacted the RSPCA with the aim of taking a rescue cat. They said it would cost £90 and there would be home visits to see if the home was suitable. When my ex wanted a cat - the RSPCA said she couldn't have one as she worked part time.

Anyway, my daughter got one off Gumtree and the cat she would have got from the RSPCA was no-doubt euthanised.

Stupid because they look after animals and look after there health needs, the cost goes to the vet bills, the feeding and homing of the cat at the cattery. Do you expect it all to be free?

So your daughter gets a cat off gumtree, not knowing its health background....sensible!

What really PI55ES me off is the people that must buy their pedigree. OK I did buy my first GSD in 82, but since then we have had 4 rescue GSD's and 2 GSD/Collie cross, (Mrs Pred is into agility now), at present we have 3 cats and 3 dogs all of them are super, all of them are rescue.

Just noticed an advert for Iams on this page.

They carry out barbaric animal testing!

They are part of Procter & Gambol!

Mrs Pred bought me a new razor a few weeks ago, it wasn't till much later we saw that it was made by P&G (Gillette) there is nothing else in our house made by P&G.

http://www.iamscruelty.com/

Mrs Pred bought me a new razor a few weeks ago, it wasn't till much later we saw that it was made by P&G (Gillette) there is nothing else in our house made by P&G.
http://www.iamscruelty.com/[/QUOTE]

You sure?

They make lots of products that you probably wouldn't know about.

Duracell, fairy liquid, Bold, Ariel, Flash, Febreeze, etc etc

http://www.iamscruelty.com/[/QUOTE]

You sure?

They make lots of products that you probably wouldn't know about.

Duracell, fairy liquid, Bold, Ariel, Flash, Febreeze, etc etc

Ha is that all you could find;

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=p...ZCnNMXiPLTOgPgD&ved=0CEkQsAQ&biw=1266&bih=881

The new razor is the only thing I can assure you.

When the blades are blunt it will be replaced with Wilkinson Sword.

Its all I could be bothered to type, I would have been here all day

Stupid because they look after animals and look after there health needs, the cost goes to the vet bills, the feeding and homing of the cat at the cattery. Do you expect it all to be free?

So your daughter gets a cat off gumtree, not knowing its health background....sensible!

Sure is. She saw the mother of the kitten and met the owners of the kitten and mother cat. Try that with a mangy stray.

You're just thinking about yourself :!:
:
I'm thinking logically. Some so-called pet lovers will sort the holiday, sort the flights, sort the holiday cash, sort the holiday clothes, sort the holiday transfers then say "oh, wot do we do wiv fido?" :rolleyes:

This is one of the reasons i keep on refusing to give in to the wife and kids.
A bit of a bully here
I refuse to let them bully me.
It really irks me when people ask others to look after their pets whilst on holiday so i do not want to be in a position myself, to have to ask others.
If it's wasn't for the animals lovers, might as well put all animals down. One day you might need their help. What goes around comes around. :!:
The link suggests our nation of animal lovers are doing just that.

So you were never babysitted before by your grandparents while mum and dad were at work then....amounts to the same thing!

I haven't had a holiday since 1996, had the odd weekend away in Norfolk or Cornwall but not been abroad mainly because of work, now though we have 3 GSD, a rescued poodle and 8 rescued persain cats, we don't have time to fart but i wouldn't have it any other way, i'd rather the pets be with us and have a loving home for life than to be beaten, starved and left to rot somewhere, i think i can forgo a few weeks in the sun for them

noseall wrote

This is one of the reasons i keep on refusing to give in to the wife and kids

It's always best not to have pets when you are in financial difficulties.
You're also wise enough not to have them as traisping off to spain in yer flip flops for sun, sea, sand and sangria comes first.
And your other half might not be so happy if a pet was a trade off between spain or sitting at home hovvering the hairs out of the carpet.

A financial squeeze is always a good way to weed out the people who shouldn't keep pets anyways and would rather be pizzing their hard earned shekels up aginst a wall.

Were told the austerity will last at least 10 years and who knows after that.
Probably by then most off those who stick by tradition will realise two foreign holidays per year is a bit much and the money better spent on the ole pension instead of leaving it up too the tax payer..

Sponsored Links
Back