Another stupid dog another stupid victim.

Sponsored Links
Years ago I came across a Golden retriever which was muzzled, the kids wanted to stroke it, so I asked the owner & he said no way, the dog was a rescue dog & had been so mistreated it was not a wise idea. Golden retrievers are seen as one of the most docile & kid friendly dogs, just proves you cant blame the breed.

at least you showed common sense to ask the owner for permission to stroke the dog.
ive been in that situation before,but the yob didnt ask in fact just put his hands under my dogs head and started to pat/stroke it etc.a rather large German Shepard.
fact was my dog didnt like that and gave him a rather large growl and showed him his teeth,yob ****e himself and then started to say my dog had bit him.he was with a group of m8's,trying to look hard.
i quietly said to him lets see the damage then,absolute nothing no marks at all,so i told him to fook off and then
offered him some advice about what to do and not do to peoples dogs.
his m8's told him he was being a complete dick,once it all settled down a couple of the other lads ask me for permission to stroke my dog.no probs say i,so i sat my dog down and they fussed him which he enjoyed with no problems at all.
sad another person has lost there life,and sad that another dog has too.through no fault of its own.
i once asked a vet which dog done the worst damage to someone he knew about,his reply shocked me.
it was a jack Russel,on an old guy its owner,completely ripped his ankles apart.
any dog no matter what breed has the capability to do damage,the trouble is with the way journalists report etc when it comes to German Shepard they always say its the Alsatian,a name that afaik has now been dropped by the kennel club.
cats on the other hand are a completely different type of devil,the damage they have done to my gsd when they strike is amazing,needles is all i can say.

Sponsored Links
This is why i prefer cats, they don't call them pussies for nothing.. ;)

A friend of mine had a Labrador,,, mad as a hatter (it would chase parked cars) One day it spotted a cat on the green opposite his house. Ran straight towards it as fast as it's legs would carry it. The cat just sat there until the dog got about three feet away ... Then jumped straight upwards, landed on the dog's head and just about ripped it to bits with it's claws. Vet's bill came to around £400 for the dog (the cat was totally unscathed) ;)

stupid people let a stupid dog run about aggresively running up to people. Luckily where I am is a very safe area, so I never worry about getting bitten because if it came to it I'd kick the dogs rib cage into pulp before it had a chance to get at my face.
It would be better to do this to the owner, in my opinion.
No such thing as a bad dog, just a bad owner.
If a dog ever attacks an innocent person, the dog AND THE OWNER should be put down.

Aww bless. This is touching..This gsd pup had never been shown any affection.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Yes, I saw that on Facebook. That dog has clearly been mistreated and if the owner could be identified I think poetic justice would be the best thing: shut him in a room with several unfed dogs.

A friend of mine had a Labrador,,, mad as a hatter (it would chase parked cars) One day it spotted a cat on the green opposite his house. Ran straight towards it as fast as it's legs would carry it. The cat just sat there until the dog got about three feet away ... Then jumped straight upwards, landed on the dog's head and just about ripped it to bits with it's claws. Vet's bill came to around £400 for the dog (the cat was totally unscathed) ;)
I agree. Cats are superior to dogs!

Sponsored Links
Back