Pit Bull Terrier, why?

Sponsored Links
I'd be quite happy to see the entire bull-terrier breed fade into extinction.

As would the vast majority of owners that have rescued that type of dog.

We had micky's balls removed within days of getting him. Dasiy was spayed and had an umbilical hernia repaired at cost of £400. Again within days of getting her.

Why did you pick this type of dog??????? there must have been little small type mongrels to save????

As I said earlier in this thread. They would have been destroyed unless someone re-homed them. I was that someone.

I can think of a couple of reasons for owning one:

They make good pets (for adults)

Have I answered the question yet?
So when I posted this topic and it was all about a child dying because some chavvy idiots thought it would be a good idea to have a dangerous dog as a family pet, what part of the question "why would anyone want one of these hideous creatures as a FAMILY pet?" did you not get because you responded......

"they make good pets.....for adults. Brilliant. And no, it does not answer the question.

Do keep up squarky FFS. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I can think of a couple of reasons for owning one:

They make good pets (for adults)

Have I answered the question yet?
So when I posted this topic and it was all about a child dying because some chavvy idiots thought it would be a good idea to have a dangerous dog as a family pet, what part of the question "why would anyone want one of these hideous creatures as a FAMILY pet?" did you not get because you responded......

"they make good pets.....for adults. Brilliant. And no, it does not answer the question.

Do keep up squarky FFS. :rolleyes:

Because they make good family pets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ropSDJSKsNc

They sure do make great family pets especially at feeding time.

I suppose the death of a few kids is worth it so that the chavs can look 'ard.

You're question is answered. Now sod off back to your mickey mouse extensions.

Sponsored Links
Back