would you?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
what would you do if some idiots got hold of your dog & tied a firework to it so it died,even take some pictures on there phones for there amusement.this was a news story i heard on the radio so i don't know all the details but i remember the owner saying "bring back the death penalty"
if that happened to me and my dog i would go out of my way to find the scum who did it and tie a firework to them,i would have no remorse at all but would have to be careful of the repurcussions or reprisals for my family.if possible with no possibility of come back would any of you lot out there do the same.it makes me so :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
I would give him a lot of hard work (of my choosing) for a year, which would include taking good care of a dog... if after all that he still refused to see the errors of his ways, THEN I would tie several fireworks to him.

Even scum like that should be given the chance to change.

They should suffer the same fate as Prometheus - be bound to a rock and have their livers torn out each day (it grows back again each night). Or take them to the local water works and throw them in with the rest of the sht.

Failing that, the firework trick sounds ideal and fully justified - I am not an animal lover but I don't understand why anyone could do something as sick as this.

Sponsored Links
Take them somewhere remote one dark night, then tie them to a pole and burn all their skin off them slowly with a blow torch starting with their eyes first so they could never identify you for the short agonising time they survive after being found.

That would give them plenty of agonising time to regret what they did. :evil:

Ans such a good time i would have doing it. :evil:

Now wait for the usual replies :mad:

Freddie said:
Take them somewhere remote one dark night, then tie them to a pole and burn all their skin off them slowly with a blow torch starting with their eyes first so they could never identify you for the short agonising time they survive after being found.

That would give them plenty of agonising time to regret what they did. :evil:

Ans such a good time i would have doing it. :evil:

Now wait for the usual replies :mad:

agreed.

tut tut tut.....such nasty people, why surely all they wanted was a fireworks display, so id give them one.

catherine wheel hammered through each eyeball, roman candle up each nostril, banger sticking out of each ear and a super dooper rocket tied to their tadger. After all that a damned good kicking

teacher in the class says to the kids "what did you do on bonfire night?"
sally replies "we had sparklers and a bonfire" very good says teacher.next katie says "we had rockets and a catherine wheel" very good says teacher.
then little johnny says "miss,we put a rocket up a frogs bum" "rectum" says the teacher."yes miss,blew his f****** head off" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
sally replies "we had sparklers and a bonfire" very good says teacher.next katie says "we had rockets and a catherine wheel" very good says teacher.
then little johnny says "miss,we put a rocket up a frogs bum" "rectum" says the teacher."yes miss,blew his f****** head off" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So much for a dog luvver then, I hope twas a that two-stroke frog ... BTW funeee :D :D :D :D

The dog, I would collapse !! .. Maybe 'cause I do not have a smelly, arse lickin', fleabag scratcher of my very own !! :D :D

dg123 said:
They should suffer the same fate as Prometheus - be bound to a rock and have their livers torn out each day (it grows back again each night). Why can`t George Best`s do that then :?:

what would you do if some idiots got hold of your dog & tied a firework to it so it died,even take some pictures on there phones for there amusement.this was a news story i heard on the radio so i don't know all the details but i remember the owner saying "bring back the death penalty"

id find them and torture them. maybe stick a firework up their arse whilst im at it

gord55 said:
I would give him a lot of hard work (of my choosing) for a year, which would include taking good care of a dog... if after all that he still refused to see the errors of his ways, THEN I would tie several fireworks to him.

Even scum like that should be given the chance to change.

When filth stoop that low for kicks then they are beyond help and slow painfull execution is the only remedy.

This has been said many times but some studies show that serial killers and violent sycho's seem to always start with cruelty to animals at a young age, i think this example goes far beyond cruelty and you must be looking at tomorrows Freddy West etc etc.

You will be buying a camera phone next --silly p rick!

Sponsored Links
Back