The Worst Way to Die

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I like the way the one in the black has a cheeky look on her face, has her head cocked to the side, and is touching the one in the green. Mmm momma.
Hey, hey; I think your holding out on us a bit here :LOL:

Is there a good way?

Yes!

Do what I did. I must be one of the few people who will have had the privilege of dying more than once.

Let me explain.

I went to hospital about 18m ago, and a had an injection & suffered massive anaphalaxia.

My blood pressure plummeted to virtually zero & I briefly died, but was resussed by a crash team of 11 doctors & nurses.

I initially lost conciousness, during which I felt extremely calm, while "knowing"something was very wrong and feeling very strongly like I was about to die.
The nurse told me later that is called "feeling of impending doom".

I "thought" about Mrs Secure & the kids, but, strangely, there was no panic.

My poor Ma (70 at the time), had given me a lift to the hospital & was watching this unfold.

She couldn't believe it, but was also very calm, according to the crash team leader. Of course, she was over the moon when I was resussed. Mrs Secure was less than pleased, having planned what to do with the 6-figure life insurance payout.. ;)

My Ma nearly lost me to multiple diseases as a baby, so for her to watch me die 40 years later must have been dreadful.

Anyway, I'm very pleased to be back in the land of the living & don't intend to do that again soon.

Life has a whole new outlook & things that bothered me before don't worry me now. I used to be a bit of a Victor Meldrew & wrote lots of complants letters, but now (rightly or wrongly) I think,

"Hey! I've got better things to do with my life!"

But one thing tickles me. I've proved my mother's joke wrong:

"Die? It's the last thing I shall do!"

:eek: Then from now on you should be known as the Lazurus sparky! Thanks for sharing that, any inside info on white lights, tunnels or owt like that?

Sponsored Links
Back